Disney Descendants discussion

• School • > ~ Auditorium ~

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~ | 737 comments Mod
This is a large theater with a stage and a red curtain. There is a removable podium with a mic for assemblies.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver walked in and looked around. I hope I got to the right place for auditions.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
Anya happily ran in, excited to audition for the play. She looked around to see if a teacher was in yet.

Felicity walked in confidently, eager to audition for the role of the Evil Queen. After all, she had magic, so it was a perfect fit. She sat down in a chair and awaited instructions.

message 4: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (last edited Feb 20, 2017 02:12PM) (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 1805 comments Mod
Tanner walked in. He didn't seem like a drama geek, but he was. He was a die hardcore rocker and a drama geek, always obsessing over the newest music and the newest Broadway film that happened to come over in Auradon. Then, he saw everybody else and smiled happily. Finally! His people!

Ben walked into the room, looking for somebody that he knew. He said that he was going to help with the auditions, he guessed that he was going to see who was going to be who, which was actually pretty fun in his opinion. It was different than the work he had to do at the kingdom, so it was great to step back and get a break.

message 5: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise ran in, flustered. "Sorry I'm late," she said as she sat down at a table in front of the stage. She scrambled to arrange her papers, then smiled up shyly at the group assembled before her. "Hi. Please some forward and write you name down on this list, along with the character you are trying out for. Then take a number and pin it onto your shirt. Once everyone is here and has a number, then we will start." She tried to sound professional and confident.

Evie walked in and heard Ellie's speech. She walked forward and wrote down her name and Queen Grimhilde. She took the number one and pinned it onto her dress.

message 6: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner nodded, pushing up his glasses. He forgot to put in his contacts today due to the rush to get to the auditions. However, he was so excited to be trying out for the role as the Prince. He grabbed a number, #5, wrote his name down on the list, pinning the number on his shirt, and sat down.

Ben walked over to Eloise, helping her organize the papers that she had set down at the table in front of the stage. "Hey El. Hopefully I am not late. Is there anything that you would like me to help you with for the time being?" He asked curiously.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
Felicity jumped up and rolled her eyes slightly at the probable AK being all nervous. She wrote her name under Evie's and pinned the number two to her dress.

Anya walked up next and gracefully wrote her name and Snow White's, then pinned the number three to her chest.

message 8: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise smiled kindly at Ben. "Um, nothing really right now. But you can help me judge the auditions," she said. She pulled another chair over and gestured for Ben to sit with her.

Evie looked at the people around her. She didn't see much competition.

((If we don't have enough boys, the huntsman could be a girl))

message 9: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (last edited Feb 20, 2017 03:21PM) (new)

Ben nodded. "Yeah. That sounds good. I'm glad to help." He spoke, smiling at Eloise. Ever since Mal left Auradon to go back to the Isle for a little bit, he had been a bit stressed out with his kingdom management training and Mal, so it was great to get a break. Then, he saw that Eloise pulled out a chair for him and he sat down in it properly.

message 10: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise smiled. "Anyone else?" she called out into the theatre.

Niko walked in, surveying the crowd. He heard a voice call out, and he raised his hand in acknowledgement. He walked up to the table and smiled at Ellie. "What do you need to know about me?" he asked with a wink.

"Can we get started? I think everyone's here," Anya suggested, looking around. "We even have some boys who could play the huntsman who must save me because my cuteness wins them over!" She giggled.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver stood in the corner and waited her turn to sign up. She wrote down her name and wrote that she wanted to be anyone but Snow White. She got a number, 6. And sat down.

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) | 370 comments ((Even though I'm now on hiatus, I really want Liana to do this. Haha xD))

Liana walked into the theater confidently, seeing how other people were pinning their name tags on themselves. She did the same, and wrote "Snow White" on her tag. She then walked over to Tanner with a smile. "Hey! I know, this is awkward, me being your mom. But you'll just have to deal with it," she said with a wink.

message 14: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner turned around, smiling. "Oh. Hello Snow White." Tanner greeted, chuckling as he ran his hand through his hair. "I didn't know that Snow White had blonde hair. How interesting," He spoke. Hopefully Liana knew that he was just joking. "Oh course, I hope you do get the part. After all, it looks like a lot of people are here."

message 15: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Niko wrote down his name and Prince Ferdinand. He pinned the tag number 9 on his shirt.

Evie smiled. "Thanks Jay!" she said happily.

Eloise stood up. It looked like most everyone was here, so she figured they should get started. "Hi guys," she said a little nervously. "I'm Eloise Potts, and I'm going to be the director for the play. The play is The Real Story of Snow White, written by Evie." She paused and took a breath as she grew a little more confident. "The auditions will be pretty simple. Everyone will get a chance to read for the part they are auditioning for. Ben and I will score you guys. Then we will decide who we think would be best for each part. You may not get the part you auditioned for," she warned. "You may get another part. The cast list will be posted next Monday." She smiled. "Break a leg!"

"Break a leg indeed," Felicity smirked slightly, since she was planning on sabotaging everyone else who tried out for her part.

"Yes! Let's get started!" Anya smiled, running up onstage. "Can I start? Hopefully I don't actually break a leg,"

message 17: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Ellie laughed at Anya's eagerness. "Sure. Anya, Felicity, Tanner, and Manic, please come onstage and read for the part you are trying out for." She moved so she was facing the stage, then smiled. She was excited to see what these kids could do.

message 18: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner walked up to the stage, standing as he watched everybody as they got their way up to the stage. He decided to wait until his name was called, so he could say his line. He wondered if he had to kiss whoever got the part as Snow White.

Ben said down, adjusting the papers in front of him. "Wow. That was a great speech." He stated, smiling. He was glad to see that Eloise was starting to make more friends and that she started to get out of her shell more often. It was quite a great sight to see.

"I'll go first then since I want to be Snow White!" Anya jumped onstage and looked around. "Uh, is there a script? Because I haven't seen the movie in forever,"

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) | 370 comments ((Btw I will make sure that Liana gets to the places she needs to be if she gets a part. So don't worry about that and my hiatus. I hope you're enjoying being a mod, Elizabeth! (: ))

message 21: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

"Thanks," Ellie said to Ben as she smiled. "It's a little different than the movie," she warned as she handed them each a script. (( (view spoiler) )) "I know this is the first time you are seeing these scripts, so just do your best." She sat back down and handed Bem a script.

Evie sat down and waited to see he others perform.

Niko sat in the middle, waiting to see who was his competition.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver took her seat, her face stoic.

Anya looked through the script and cleared her throat slightly. "Wait, should I introduce myself and the part I'm trying out for?"

Felicity also took a script. "I'm auditioning for the role of Evil Queen. It'll be a piece of cake though," She smirked and slowly read through her part.

message 24: by Jo (new)

Jo (jojodamay) ((Can I have a character come watch but not participate? I understand if not.))

((Well I don't see any problem with it!))

message 26: by Jo (new)

Jo (jojodamay) ((Alright, thank you))
Lilith comes in quietly and sits in a chair at the back. She had nothing else to do.

"Great!" Anya cleared her throat again. "I'm Princess Anya of Arendelle, and I'm going to read the part of Snow White!" She looked down at the script. "No, you are evil!" She cried in a worried voice.

message 28: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Ellie smiled. "Good! Now Silver," she said. These auditions were turning out pretty well. She wrote down a number on her clipboard next to Anya.

((Emma-do you want to pm about the cast list?))

message 29: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( yeah! I'll send out a message and make a topic for the cast list. c: ))

Tanner bounced up and down on his feet. "Ooh! Ooh! Can I go next? I want to try out." He said, a huge grin on his face. He couldn't wait to try out as the Prince.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver nodded and went on stage. "I'm here for the Queen Grimhilde part." She cleared her throat. "My dear, is there anything I can do to make you happier?" She said in a caring voice.

message 31: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Ellie nodded. "And can you do one of the narrator lines as well?" she asked. She wanted to see the range they could play.

Felicity rolled her eyes. "If I must," She skimmed the script until she came to the ending line. "And then she married that fool prince, and she never ran away from him....that I knew of," Felicity shrugged on the last line, trying to sound confused.

message 33: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

"Good," Ellie replied. She smiled at Tanner. "Go ahead Tanner, read one of the prince's lines." He was like an adorable puppy, she thought.

message 34: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Evie smiled at her. "No, not really," she whispered. "I'm still waiting to audition."

message 35: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner nodded as he stepped forward, pushing his black dimmed glasses up to the bridge of his nose. Looking up, he put on a serious face, but not too serious. "Will you marry me?" He asked to nobody on one knee. "That's all I have right now because the part I want is only one line, so thanks!"

Anya giggled. "I thought you did good! Besides, it's okay, I only have like, two lines or something too! But I'm going to rock those lines!"

message 37: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Ellie smiled. "Great job guys!" She looked down at her list. "Okay, Manic can you read for the huntsman? Evie, you're up for Queen Grimhilde and Niko, you're up for Prince Ferdinand."

Evie walked up to the stage nervously, smiling at her friends back in their seats. "I'm Evie and I'm auditioning for Queen Grimhilde." She took a deep breath as she scanned the script, then she found a line she liked. "How was I supposed to know she was allergic to apples?" she asked, sounding a little annoyed and frustrated.

Niko took his time walking up to the stage, then watched as Evie auditioned. "I'm Niko, and I'm trying out for Prince Ferdinand." He found the prince's only line and read it in a voice as if he was stupid. "Will you marry me?"

Felicity rolled her eyes slightly. She was doing a good job of hiding it, but in reality, she was pretty intimated. Evie was good-naturally, given her parentage. Now she needed to think of ways to destroy her chances of getting the part..

"Was that everyone?" Anya wondered, looking around the auditorium. "I think everyone did a great job! Although I'm not the director, so," She smiled anyway.

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) | 370 comments Liana watched the others. They all looked pretty good, but when a girl wondered if that was everyone, she stood up, still wanting to try out and make her presence known.

message 40: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Ellie shook her head. "I don't think that was everyone," she said. She turned and looked at the auditorium. She saw Liana stand up. "Liana! I knew not everyone had tried out yet! Come on up!"

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) | 370 comments Liana smiled as Ellie called her up. "Thanks!" she said enthusiastically, running a hand through her hair to smooth it down. She walked to the stage and smiled her million dollar smile at the audience. "I'm Liana, and I'm trying out for the Snow White part." She then looked at the script and began to read. "No. You are evil," she said very stubbornly and firmly, but her tone purposefully became less firm as she went along and she tried to convey fear on her face.

message 42: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Ellie smiled, then wrote something down on her clipboard. "Nice. Okay, is that everyone?" she asked as she turned to face the seats again.

"Finally, now we can get to the fun part, actually figuring out who gets what part," Felicity smirked. "But it shouldn't be too hard of a choice for you, after all. Some people put on a more stunning performance than others," She gave a pointed glance over in both Silver and Evie's directions.