2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Mary Beth's Reading Plan Feb. 2017

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2441 comments Love your reading list! Enjoy your reading...and here's to us reading Elizabeth George's book this month, lol.

message 3: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Yes we will finally read it. It looks really good. I dont know what is holding us back. It at least isnt too long lol!

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 3976 comments Mod
You've got some excellent books on your list, Mary. All the Pretty Girls is fantastic. Another series I need to get back to.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2441 comments Lol, I know Mary Beth...let's blame all the other books distracting us ;)

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2441 comments Lauren wrote: "You've got some excellent books on your list, Mary. All the Pretty Girls is fantastic. Another series I need to get back to."

What number you on? We can let you know when we get you to that one and that may motivate you ;)

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Kris - My Novelesque Life wrote: "What number you on? We can let you know when we get you to that one and that may motivate you ;) "

I read the first two and then got sidetracked. Next up for me is Judas Kiss (Taylor Jackson, #3) by J.T. Ellison

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2441 comments Great...we will let you know when we are that one and see if you can fit it with us.

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Kris - My Novelesque Life wrote: "Great...we will let you know when we are that one and see if you can fit it with us."

Fantastic!

message 10: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments Have a great month! I love Harry Potter.

message 11: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1630 comments Almost caught up with Sebastian and Hero!

message 12: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10368 comments Mod
Wow, you've got a great list of titles!!! You're guaranteed a good reading month.

message 13: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Kris - My Novelesque Life wrote: "Lol, I know Mary Beth...let's blame all the other books distracting us ;)"

Yes I agree Kris, that is so true! The other books always distracts me.

message 14: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Lauren wrote: "Kris - My Novelesque Life wrote: "Great...we will let you know when we are that one and see if you can fit it with us."

Fantastic!"

That sounds great Lauren! I would love for you to join us on the third book.

message 15: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Tracey wrote: "Have a great month! I love Harry Potter."

I love Harry Potter and his world also Melissa! I am reading it now.
I dont reread books but I am with Harry. Its a mega buddy read in another group.

message 16: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Veronica wrote: "Almost caught up with Sebastian and Hero!"

Yes Veronica those other books keep distracting me and I love this series. I am making sure this will be finished.

message 17: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Jonetta wrote: "Wow, you've got a great list of titles!!! You're guaranteed a good reading month."

Thank You Jonetta! My problem is with a list like this, its hard to decide which one to read next. I am actually reading three at one time because they all were calling my name. So I decided to read all three lol! I got to say its a good reading experience.

message 18: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10368 comments Mod
I wish I could do that. The most I can handle is one audio and one eBook at a time.

message 19: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2078 comments Props to you, I can't read more than one at a time. You have some exciting sounding titles there.

message 20: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments I can only read three at a time when all three are different genres. I love doing it that way because when one gets a little slow I go to the next book.

message 21: by Mary Beth (last edited Feb 04, 2017 03:10PM) (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Finished Rush of Blood review to come shortly

Just looked for a series that could be completed with one book
and found Resistant by Michael Palmer love this author! Reading it now, Dr. Lou Welcome series!

message 22: by Sharmon (new)

Sharmon (tpgirl) | 250 comments Wow...three at one time is impressive. I, like Jonetta, can only do one Audio and one physical book at a time. Like you, I do try to keep them from different genres even then.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2441 comments I do an audio, eBooks and physical book.

message 24: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Sharmon I do the same as Kris! I do an ebook, an audio and a physical book. Kris I cant believe you do it the same way. I love doing it this way.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2441 comments Lol! Yay. Same here...I usually listen to a boo, when I'm doing other chores and as a go to sleep. Read a physical book at home as I usually read new hardcovers and eBooks when I'm out.

message 26: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Just finished The Scapegoat by Daphne Du Maurier 4.5 stars This was so good!

Kris I listen while doing chores and before I go to sleep too! Physical books take me longer to read, due to the font size so always have an ebook to read so that I can at least get two done before the physical book is done.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2441 comments :) yay book friends! Only people who get your reading habits lol.

message 28: by Lauren (new)

Hey Mary Beth,
I've started Fuzzy Navel (Jack Daniels Mystery, #5) by J.A. Konrath . I know we agreed to read it here but there might be others in the Good Thriller group who want to continue. So perhaps we should read it there. Let me know.

message 30: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Finished The Kept Woman Will Trent Series #8. OMG! It was AMAZING! I thought this was the BEST one in this series. It was FANTASTIC!

message 31: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2098 comments Mary wrote: "Finished The Kept Woman Will Trent Series #8. OMG! It was AMAZING! I thought this was the BEST one in this series. It was FANTASTIC!"

I loved The Kept Woman too. Also thought it is the best in the series too.

message 32: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Glad you loved it too! I couldnt put it down.