Kingdom of Kortana discussion

♕Locations in the Castle♕ > ♕Ball Room♕

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) This is a large room used for balls and parties. It is the ideal for dancing at midnight due to the large windows leading to a terrace outside.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Dr. Sapphire rushed in, carrying her bag. She was muttering to herself. She didn't notice where she was and stopped, confused. She threw her free hand in the air in frustration. She sighed and started picking her scar. She saw a lady and walked over, the smile present. "Hello, sorry for bothering you but what part of the castle am I in?"

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Sapphire chuckled. She held out her free hand. "I'm Dr. Sapphire Diamond. I asked if you knew what part of the castle I'm in. I'm afraid I am terrible finding my way." Her brown hair hid her scar and her eyes were ardent with warmth.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "Ah, that's where I am." Sapphire whispered. "Thank you and let me see," she said, looking at her list. "Well, I have to go the kitchens next but that is in a hour. I like to make sure I am at the right time." She chuckled. She noticed that Keira looked at her bag. "Anything wrong with it?" She asked. Her smile still present.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Sapphire chuckled. "It's my medical bag." She said. Her eyes slightly widened. "So you're the one who makes the lovely dresses here?" She asked. She loved all the dresses she had seen here. It never occurred to her that someone had to make them. Let alone be here.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Sapphire's smile widened. "Yeah, even for a doctor like me I know good talent when I see one." She gave a small, light laugh. "It is true that the royals need a lot clothes. Though, I meet one duchess that, to me, her closet seemed half empty." She smiled. "You should meet her. She loves good clothing. And her step-mother certainly does. She has three closets."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "Her name is Duchess Silver Smith. She's hard to miss. Since she has white hair and two different color eyes." She laughed. "She is very nice." She said, remembering how Silver was able to get her the job of a doctor.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) ((It's totally fine.))

Sapphire nodded. "I would love to introduce you." Sapphire looked around. "Ever been to a ball?" She asked. She closed her eyes a minute, imaging the sounds and sights. The smells, the colors, the people, and the clothes.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Sapphire shook her head sadly. "Afraid not. I wish though." she sighed wistfully. "Could be a grand time." She said. She chuckled to herself quietly. "Could be fun."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Sapphire didn't know how to dance but she was willing to learn. She did try to make sure she had free time, whenever that was. She often spent her free time with her brother. They didn't see much of each other. Only at night when they would pass each other. One usually leaving, the other going to bed. She sighed sadly. She needed to spend more time with her brother.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Sapphire blinked a few times and then laughed. "Yes, yes, I'm fine. Just got lost in my thoughts. Again." She smiled at Keira. "Thank you for asking." She said. Not many people would take the time to ask, that was her job though. To ask others if all was well.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Sapphire looked at her curiously. "Well, my turn. You okay?" She gave a kind smile.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Sapphire looked around. "So, back to the reason I startled you. Where's the kitchens?"

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "You're welcome to come with." She offered politely. She looked at the door. "Right, second, left, left, ahead. I think I've got it."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Sapphire nodded. "I do hope so. And hopefully you'll run into Duchess Silver soon." She said, heading out the door. When she got there she turned around. "A pleasure to meet you." She said with a flourish of the hand and then she left.