2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Angela's Reading Plan February

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (last edited Feb 26, 2017 12:17PM) (new)

Angela | 749 comments Plan for this month is

2-3-4

Iron Lake Completed 7th February

Buddy Reads

The Warded Man FBR - DNF for now.

The Lions of Al-Rassan FBR

Series Reads
Proven Guilty #8
Silent in the Sanctuary #2 Completed 12th February
Boundary Waters 2-3-4 Completed 18th February

If I get time

Three Malazan Empire shorts I need to read before Memories of Ice book #3

On a whim.

The Cad and the Co-Ed Completed 16th February
Marked in Flesh Completed 25th February
The Perfect Match Completed 26th February

message 2: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Enjoy Iron Lake Angela! I think this is going to be a fantastic series. I read it last month. I am on book 2 on the Lady Julia Grey Series. Looking forward to your thoughts on that one. I will probably read it next month.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2441 comments Have fun with your reading, Angela!

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 3976 comments Mod
Hope you are enjoying the Lady Julia series. Brisbane is very swoonworthy!

Enjoy your books this month

message 5: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments Enjoy your month. *sigh* the Lady Julia Grey series is another one on my list to continue.

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2097 comments Enjoy your month

message 7: by Sharmon (new)

Sharmon (tpgirl) | 250 comments I hope you enjoy Iron lake as much as I did, I also want to read the Lady Julia Grey series but I cannot start anymore series right yet. Happy Reading.

message 8: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1630 comments Happy reading, Angela. I look forward to your thoughts on The Warded Man. I read that one a couple of years ago.

message 9: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Thanks everyone.

I'm enjoying Iron Lake so far. Only 4 chapters in.

I liked the first Lady Julia Grey, so hoping I continue to like the series. Thank goodness it's only a short series.

I will Veronica. I'm waiting on the library. Hoping for better library luck this year after how long it seemed to take books last year to be available.

message 10: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10368 comments Mod
Glad you're venturing into Cork O'Connor! Love your reading mix, too.

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2078 comments I hope you love your books!

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Completed Iron Lake and really enjoyed the book. 4/5 for me and I'll be carrying on with the series.

message 13: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Finished Silent in the Sanctuary 3/5. I find the mysteries a bit slow to get going, which downgrades me enjoyment of the books. I do enjoy the March family and the interaction between Brisbane and Julia.

message 14: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments I've put The Warded Man aside for now. I'm just not feeling it.

message 15: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Read The Cad and the Co-Ed by Penny Reid. 3/5. I like her books as they make me smile, but the misunderstanding was little bit annoying.

message 16: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1630 comments Angela wrote: "I've put The Warded Man aside for now. I'm just not feeling it."

Understandable, Angela. I myself tapped out during the third book.

message 17: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments I might like it another time Veronica. Hopefully.

Finished Boundary Waters 4/5 stars. I'm enjoying the series. Fast paced and Krueger really draws me into the story.

message 18: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Finished two on a whim books.

Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop. 4/5. I'm looking forward to the last book. Though it might be a while before I read it as the kindle price is quite high.

The Perfect Match by Kristan Higgens 4/5. Fun read. It's my first book by Higgens and I'm looking forward to reading more.

message 19: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10368 comments Mod
Nice when your whim reads payoff! That Higgins book is the second in her Blue Heron series. The first book was my favorite.

message 20: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Thanks Jonetta. It was great. I do plan to read the whole series :).