the Cool books discussion

Before I Fall
This topic is about Before I Fall
February!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ale (last edited Feb 01, 2017 03:49PM) (new) - added it

Ale (thissweetdream) | 9 comments Mod
So! guys this is going to be the book of the month, i know that the movie is coming out soon and i am so excited to read this!, hope you enjoy it a lot!!. remember to leave your review after you finish the book and leave your suggestion on what should be march's book?

Alyson Lundberg | 12 comments For some reason the title of the book isn't showing on mobile? Could you tell me what the February book is?

message 3: by Ale (new) - added it

My bad, it is actually not showing, this month's book is: Before i fall by Lauren Oliver

Alyson Lundberg | 12 comments Oh it's no problem!! Thanks!!

Alyson Lundberg | 12 comments This book took me awhile to get into but once I got a third of the way in I couldn't put it down. The amount of character development that Sam goes through in the span of five days is astounding but also believable.

There are heart-wrenching themes in this book but they're addressed in a way that isn't overwhelming.

I think the book is really well written and has good characterization.

I wish we had more lead up into San and Kent's relationship but with the time span I understand why that wasn't possible.

I think this book is very thought provoking and smart and I'm really glad I read it!

Alyson Lundberg | 12 comments Do we have a book for march?!

message 7: by Ale (new) - added it

Yeah! Sorry, I am going to post it soon

Alyson Lundberg | 12 comments No worries!!