What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. MG/YA mystery/romance - hit and run. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose | 36 comments This is a MG/young adult mystery/romance. I read it around 2007-2010 in paperback or hardcover format. The girl is around 12-15 years old. At one point, she is riding in the backseat of a car with her friend and her friend's dad, and she is worried about something important to her. So, she doesn't notice when her friend's dad runs over someone (a hit and run). The police eventually get her journal and it says something like, "There's a bump in the road. Like (the thing that's happening to her)."

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4782 comments Did the book focus on solving if the father committed a hit-and-run or something else?

What is the romance part of the book?
Part of a series?
Time period/location story takes place?
Anything about the cover?

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose | 36 comments Tab wrote: "Did the book focus on solving if the father committed a hit-and-run or something else?

What is the romance part of the book?
Part of a series?
Time period/location story takes place?
Anything abo..."

The book focuses on the girl main character's family issues I think - maybe something like divorce. The characters are young so the romance was sweet and not the main focus of the story. It's a standalone. Modern day time period and takes place in the suburbs. The cover *might* be mostly white, but I really don't know. Thanks for helping/looking!!

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose | 36 comments Juels wrote: "Fatality by Caroline B. Cooney?" Yes, this is the book, thank you so much!

message 6: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2334 comments You're welcome.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fatality (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Caroline B. Cooney (other topics)