Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Page Numbering Requests > New Book needs page numbers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karl (new)

Karl | 109 comments book: Vessel and Solsvart

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

ISBN 1943813264 (ISBN13: 9781943813261)

Pages 104

message 2: by Codex (new)

Codex | 3401 comments The book has a future publication date—do you have a copy already?

message 3: by Karl (new)

Karl | 109 comments Codex wrote: "The book has a future publication date—do you have a copy already?"

-- Yes I do, and I have three others of Snuggly Books in for a request for page numbering that I also have copies of, 1 arrived today, the other three arrive yesterday. --

message 4: by Codex (new)

Codex | 3401 comments Karl wrote: "Codex wrote: "The book has a future publication date—do you have a copy already?"

-- Yes I do, and I have three others of Snuggly Books in for a request for page numbering that I also have copies..."

Amazon says the page count is 110. Can you please confirm what is printed after page 104?

message 5: by Karl (new)

Karl | 109 comments Codex wrote: "Karl wrote: "Codex wrote: "The book has a future publication date—do you have a copy already?"

-- Yes I do, and I have three others of Snuggly Books in for a request for page numbering that I als..."

-- I am holding the book as I type and the last page with writing on it is 104 -

message 6: by Codex (new)

Codex | 3401 comments Karl wrote: "-- I am holding the book as I type and the last page with writing on it is 104 -"

Page count set to 104 based on book-in-hand confirmation.