Hooray for Books and Reading discussion

Excellent Women > Thanks!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 522 comments Thanks so much for all the thoughtful comments, everyone. Really looking forward to our next book!

message 2: by Carol (new)

Carol (cajonesdoa) | 690 comments Mod
Cindy, thank you too for your time and preparation for our book. I enjoyed reading the comments of those that participated. Hopefully we will have those that haven't will in the near future. I think we are an awesome group and appreciate you all and the friendships I feel we have developed. Our next book is one of my all time favorites. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have. Carol

message 3: by Darlene (new)

Darlene I think this has been one of our best discussions ever! I have greatly enjoyed reading the comments and gaining insight into the book! Thanks, Cindy, for the questions and thanks, Carol, for the moderating!

message 4: by Pam (new)

Pam | 218 comments Agree! I loved all the discussion! I will not be reading Feb book because of my work schedule and we'll also be closing on our home this month. I'm saving it for a summer read tho - it looks like a great great book. Til March....

message 5: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea | 562 comments Put my thanks on the wrong post. Oops! So thanks again! Great thought provoking questions!