♛Royal Bloodshed Academy♔ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
♛Events > Nominee for Queen

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 03, 2017 10:58AM) (new)

description

Nominate yourself, partner or friend for the spot "The Queen of the Ball".The top five will be drawn out and a poll will be created so we can choose from your votes who is most deserving of the spot. The queen of the Ball is a person that every person will look up to you. Hurry up and nominate! First five!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 03, 2017 10:58AM) (new)

Arielle Nightingale- She is the princess of Spain so royalty and dazzle runs in her blood, Pretty, kind and hardworking. One of her only goal/ ambition for this school is to become the queen of the Ball. She would love to be chosen and counts on all of your votes! Strong, pretty and awesome she's and obvious Queen material. Luv you all and can't wait for the votes to come in! *Blows Kiss*

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 599 comments Catherine Lewis is pretty much already a queen, so why not just give her her crown now and be done with it?

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 01, 2017 12:38PM) (new)

Elizabeth♛ Everyone Else Has a Super Long Name With a Symbol So I Might as Well Do it Too♛ wrote: "Catherine Lewis is pretty much already a queen, so why not just give her her crown now and be done with it?"
Lol♥I commented on the Ace girls dorms for info.

message 5: by emma (last edited Feb 01, 2017 12:39PM) (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 352 comments Mod
Bethany Wright (my character)

Bethany isn't queen material, but she works really hard and she is very good at what she does, mostly mechanics and drawing. Shouldn't we have a headstrong queen who is very confident and independent in what they do?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

You don't vote now btw but in the polls!

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 01, 2017 12:47PM) (new)

It's ok!♥

message 8: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 390 comments Carol wrote: "Katherine Chantenebleau"

I second this

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.