ReadingRealm ReadAlong discussion

City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)
This topic is about City of Ashes
Book of the month updates > February Book 1

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ish (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ish Jones | 108 comments Mod
So im thinking that since so many people started this series with me last month with City of Bones that we should carry it with reading City of Ashes this month. Reminder you don't have to join in with this book, you can always join in with the next book. Happy reading!

Chelsea Rochelle Taylor (thegirlwiththeparabataitattoo) | 8 comments Yasssss ish!! I've already read it like 5 times but will stick around to read what everyone's thinking of it

message 3: by Ish (new) - rated it 4 stars

TheGirlWithTheParabataiTattoo wrote: "Yasssss ish!! I've already read it like 5 times but will stick around to read what everyone's thinking of it"

Yay im hoping a lot of the people that participated last month will participate this time around too

message 4: by Ish (new) - rated it 4 stars

Enjoying this so far and I'm not predicting everything that's going to happen like in the first one.

message 5: by Ish (new) - rated it 4 stars

Just finished chapter 10 holy shit I was not expecting that

Chelsea Rochelle Taylor (thegirlwiththeparabataitattoo) | 8 comments Ahhhh I can't remember what happened in chapter ten but I'm excited for you!!

message 7: by Ish (new) - rated it 4 stars

I won't spoil it on here but wow I'm loving this book

Chelsea Rochelle Taylor (thegirlwiththeparabataitattoo) | 8 comments I think I'll move this convo to twitter! That way no spoilers lol

message 9: by Ish (new) - rated it 4 stars

Can I just say that I really like Magnus, he's such a sassy warlock

Bookreaderviv (booktuberviv) | 4 comments All the characters are so calm and they just go along with everything

message 11: by Ish (new) - rated it 4 stars

I really hate the inquisitor she reminds me of Dolores Umbridge

Diana (gwenivere27) | 10 comments Ish wrote: "I really hate the inquisitor she reminds me of Dolores Umbridge"

Oh my goodness, I could not stand the inquisitor. I'm happy I'm not the only one who thought of Umbridge.

message 13: by Ish (new) - rated it 4 stars

Finished this today and I can't wait to get started on City of Glass next month. I am really enjoying this world and and the characters and creatures. I can still predict things that are going to happen though. Loving Luke he's such a cutie.

Nyeleti Thanks for the invite Ish!!! Can't wait to read along lol. x

message 15: by Sam (new)

Sam Reeves (samreeves) I have City of Bones but haven't read it yet. Maybe if I hurry.... :)

message 16: by Ish (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sam wrote: "I have City of Bones but haven't read it yet. Maybe if I hurry.... :)"
Get reading!!!

message 17: by Kyla (new)

Kyla (kyl_aaaaaaa) | 1 comments I haven't read City of Bones yet but I think I'll start today because I'm in a slump! We'll see!

message 18: by Ish (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kyla wrote: "I haven't read City of Bones yet but I think I'll start today because I'm in a slump! We'll see!"

City of bones for me was a very quick read, action packed and fast paced so it might be just what you need to get you out of that slump

message 19: by Juliana (new)

Juliana | 1 comments I just joined this group and havent read city of bones yet but im planning on catching up after my midterm exams!