What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Three siblings go on to a town where for one day they live in their dream house.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Thelordruler (new)

Thelordruler | 1 comments Some what of a children/young adult book but sill a full novel. The children start on an airplane and after it lands they are driven to the town where it all takes place. As said in the title with the addition of when the one day is up they fall through a trap door in the bed they were sleeping in. I remember that they have to make an important choice and that the brother exchanges some of the time before making said choice for information. There was a scene where one of the siblings had to wait at a train stop with other people who were stuck there forever. Spoilers: it ended with the kids actually up in a tree still in their airplane seats after the plane seemingly crashed. I can't remember much else and it is really bugging me.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37392 comments Mod
What year did you read this? Author female or male? Remember the cover?

message 3: by Ember (last edited Nov 12, 2018 06:31PM) (new)

Ember | 35 comments I believe I've found the answer on another post. Its "No passengers beyond this point" by Gennifer Choldenko.

message 4: by Tab (last edited Nov 13, 2018 10:39AM) (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4787 comments Here is the link to the book Ember suggested:

No Passengers Beyond This Point