♛Royal Bloodshed Academy♔ discussion

♛Clubs > ♛Poem Club

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 01, 2017 11:15AM) (new)

descriptiondescriptiondescription

Name: Poem Club

Brief Description of Club: You think it' a club about poems? No, it's not it's one of the clubs that promotes darkness and fighting. Created by Lilithes. Co-Leader is Sabrina. They call it the poem club so they won't get in trouble. If you are not invited, then you can't come! I you don't support darkness or fighting your ways as a leader, please don't join!

message 2: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 352 comments Mod
Haley walked into the room. Sabrina begged her to go and even though Haley didn't get any more information about the club, she still insisted on going. She walked into the room, looking around.

Sabrina latched onto Haley's arm, even though she was very uncomfortable about it. Haley wasn't a cuddle kind of girl. "Lilithes! This is my friend, Haley. Haley, this is Lilithes, leader of the Poem Club." Sabrina spoke with the flip of her dark hair.

message 3: by emma (new)

Haley walked over to Lilithes when she put her hand on the wall, which revealed dummies and karate boards. "Wait, so I could do my archery on a dummy if I wanted to?" Haley asked. "If so, I think that I am actually going to like it here for many reasons." She stated with a grin. If Lilithes said yes, then she felt like the weights off of her shoulders had been lifted. She was going to stay here.

"Haley isn't the world's most social type." Sabrina explained. "She is a bit rebellious, so that is why I mostly brought her here." She finished.

message 4: by emma (new)

Haley looked around. "I'll help decorate while I wait. I honestly can't wait to practice now." She stated with a grin. "So, do you need me to write some poems down and then put them all on the wall?" Haley asked. "I have to say that I think I am a bit good at writing poems. Well, not really. We just all better be glad that this club isn't actually about poems."

Sabrina smiled as she started decorating, mostly putting sheets of paper with different poems all over the teaching room walls.

message 5: by emma (new)

Haley sat down and wrote some poems with a white feathered quill with black ink. Even though her handwriting was sort of messy, she still really enjoyed it.

When Haley finished with the poems, Sabrina hung them on the wall, scattering them all over the place. "How is this, Lilithes?" She asked.

message 6: by emma (new)

Haley got up, running her hand through her brownish-blond hair as she plastered the poems on the wall. "So, who all is going to come to this club? Anybody you have in mind?" Haley asked curiously.

Sabrina began to write lousy poems and place them on the wall. It wasn't like tons of people were going to read them, perhaps all of them.

message 7: by emma (new)

Haley and Sabrina both nodded, looking at each other and smiling. "I honestly can't wait!" Sabrina exclaimed with a squeal. She was so excited to meet the other members once they came.

message 8: by emma (new)

"Do you think that it will be really crowded?" Sabrina asked as she helped Haley with putting more poems on the walls. She had to be honest. This room was looking really nice so far. It would totally convince everybody that this was a poem Club.

message 9: by emma (new)

"A fairly amount." Sabrina repeated as she hung up some more poems on the wall. She was actually really surprised that she didn't get a single paper cut from writing and putting up all of the poems on the walls.

message 10: by emma (new)

Sabrina turned her head around and nodded. "That looks lovely. Perfect for this occasion." She spoke with a toothless smile planted on her face.

message 11: by emma (new)

"Oh! No problem!" Sabrina exclaimed happily. Even though she was nice on the outside and terribly pretty in her opinion, she was feisty and she had a lot to say on the inside. She just couldn't get it out. However, this club would be a great outlet for her to become a future ruler of her daddy's kingdom one day.

"So, what all are these types of meetings going to cover?" Haley asked curiously as she handed Sabrina another poem to place on the wall.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 599 comments Holly nervously walked into the classroom, wearing a brown linen dress and heavy workboots-no jewelry for once this time. She was still clutching the flyer Lilithes gave her the other day. "Uhhh..is this the Poem Club?" She asked shyly, blushing.

message 14: by emma (new)

(( sounds good! ))

Sabrina clapped her hands happily. "Oh goody! Another member of, the poem club." She said, grinning happily. She was glad that another member was there to join the club with them. Plus, everybody in the club would be great friends with each other.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 599 comments "Yeah, that's me!" Holly smiled nervously, taking a poem and tacking it onto the wall, not really sure of what she was doing. "So we're just hanging these poems on the walls, right?"

message 16: by emma (new)

Sabrina continued to place the poems on the wall no matter what they said or looked like. "I have a question," Sabrina started, stepping back from where she was standing and crossing her arms. "How do we know when how many poems is enough?"

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 599 comments Holly didn't say anything, she simply kept putting up poems as she was told to do. She was however listening to the current conversation, wanting to know the answer as well. She briefly skimmed through some of the poems she was putting up, and found most of them to be awful-and she wasn't even the poet of the family!

message 18: by emma (new)

Sabrina nodded. That probably meant that she had to put more poems all over the walls of the room. As Haley continued to write poems, Sabrina kept on plastering them on the walls of the room.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 599 comments Holly finished putting poems on her side of the room and walked back to Lilithes, pouting slightly. "My side is done....can I take a break? My arms are stiff from constantly stretching them so high," She stretched them again.

message 20: by emma (new)

Sabrina looked over at Holly who was currently getting a break. She wanted to take a break also because her arms were getting very weak and tired, but she also wanted to be a fantastic co-leader and as far as Sabrina knew co-leaders usually didn't take breaks.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 599 comments "Okay," Holly nodded and happily sat down, pulling out a sampler she brought with her from her pocket and carefully resuming her work on it, smiling.

message 22: by emma (new)

Sabrina had to admit that this was probably the most poems that she had ever seen in her life. There were many books in the whole entire world, and she never bothered to read a single one, but poems were sort of different. She was still behind amazed at all of the poems they were writing.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 599 comments Holly continued to sew her sampler, humming slightly. She was excited for the club to start, since she wanted to know what they would do first. Her older sister would definitely love a club like this.

message 24: by emma (new)

Sabrina stood back, amazed by how many poems were on the wall. It was about the thousandth time she had done it today, but she still couldn't believe that the place was covered in poems. "I know right? It is actually quite nice once you think about it." She commented.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 599 comments "Oh, is it time for the club to start now?" Holly gasped in surprise, looking up from her work. "Or do you still have more poems to put up?"

message 26: by emma (new)

Sabrina nodded. "Oh, but that is still good though!" She exclaimed happily. "I mean, we definitely don't want to do this again in the future when we could do it right now." She spoke truthfully. She definitely didn't want to get a possible paper cut in the future by doing this all over again.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 599 comments Holly giggled at that. "How about we look for more members now? I know of someone who would like to join," That is, if she could find her. "I bet most students would be interested in a club like this though,"

message 28: by emma (new)

Sabrina clapped her hands in glee. "Oh goody! Who do you think that we should invite? I don't really know a lot of students in the school yet, but I bet that they would all enjoy this club depending on who they are."

Haley looked up, then she went back to writing the poems even though they looked like they had enough.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 599 comments "I think we should invite Catherine, my older sister," Holly suggested calmly. "She's heir of our kingdom and super tough and brave,"

message 30: by emma (new)

"Yes, Holly." Sabrina added even though she was just going to say the exact same thing that Lilithes said, just phrasing it differently. "It would be super delightful to have another person that you know join the club."

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 599 comments "Oh, I know you guys would love her!" Holly smiled, since it was true. Catherine was perfect for the club; sly, cunning, violent, yet elegant and graceful. "Should I invite her now?"

message 32: by emma (new)

Sabrina turned around to face the two girls, her black hair whipping around her head. Clapping her hands gleefully, she smiled happily. "Oh my goodness! I can't wait!" She exclaimed happily.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 599 comments "Great! I'll go invite her now!" Holly jumped up and very carefully placed her sewing down on her chair, then ran out of the room, hoping she could find Catherine.

message 34: by emma (new)

Sabrina clapped her hands happily as she bounced in place. "Oh great! Tell her I said hello! Oh wait. She's coming here." She whispered the last part to herself. "Ignore the last part! I'll say hi once she gets here!"

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 599 comments A few minutes later, Holly returned to Catherine, dressed up in her usual ball gown. "So, I was informed of this club's true intentions. Do not worry, I plan on keeping it a secret. After all, aren't we all keeping secrets?" She grinned and flipped open her fan to reveal a dagger hidden inside.

"This is my older sister, Catherine! Is she in?" Holly asked nervously.