The Wizarding World - an Extension discussion

Related to Roleplay > Official Chat Page

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liam, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Liam | 39 comments Mod
This is the group's chat page! In here you can talk to the other members about everything, greet the new members, do trust falls and everything else you might desire! :)

♛ Stephanie♛ (whatifyoufly) Can you make a character list on here as well so we can copy paste our characters that don't meet requirements on the other page? I will eventually have one for this group, but she's currently in the brainstorming phase. Name & FC are the only things I have figured out so far.

message 3: by Liam, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Liam | 39 comments Mod
Okay will do.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 5 comments Mod
So are we only having characters in this group that don't fit the specifications for the other group? Or can we have other characters from the main group here to?

♛ Stephanie♛ (whatifyoufly) I think we can RP with other characters also, with the characters that don't fit in the other group

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 5 comments Mod
Is there a make a character thread yet?

message 7: by Liam, Head of Ravenclaw (new)

Liam | 39 comments Mod
You'll have to ask Kim what she wants to be allowed in her group, this group is specifically for what she doesn't want, so she has to be the judge of that.

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Hi, all

I wont really be on this group much, but i dropped in and saw this, though the characters made for here can not roleplay in the main group, the ones from the main group are more than welcome to come here if they so desire. As long as everyone keeps in mind that these two share the exact same storyline and that there's no story altering, recruitments or plot altering role plays in this group without talking to me first :-)

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 5 comments Mod
Ok thanks Kim! That's great! That way we can only post characters who don't fit the main group stipulations here but we can role play with characters who've already been approved in the other group too.

message 10: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Sure thing! ^_^

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 5 comments Mod
Guys, I, making a create your character thread so that we can start getting some characters ma and approved:-)