The Challenge Factory discussion

2017 Archives Monthly Reading > Richard's February 2017 Reading Goals

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Richard (new)

Richard Moore (richoman25) My personal reading challenges. I'll edit as I go.

message 2: by Richard (last edited Feb 13, 2017 02:26AM) (new)

Richard Moore (richoman25) Aussie Readers group, Summer Challenge - 1/12/16 - 28/2/17.

29/1/17 ** #1. Yellow - The New Prophets of Capital
#2. Orange - Aussie - How to Learn Almost Anything in 48 Hours: Shortcuts and brain hacks for learning new skills fast
#3. Red - Confucius on Leadership
#4. Green - Communication Plus: How to Speak So People Will Listen
29/1/17 ** #5. Blue - Aussie - Profitable Partnerships
31/1/17 **** #6. Purple - Superconnect: The Power of Networks and the Strength of Weak Links

#1. Yellow - Aussie - The Answer: How to discover what you want from life then make it happen
30/1/17 **** #2. Orange - Joy on Demand: The Art of Discovering the Happiness Within
13/2/17 ** #3. Red - Aussie - Write Language: The New Secrets Of Writing Letters That Really Work
#4. Green - Aussie - The Language of Money
#5. Blue - Aussie - Talk Language: How To Use Conversation for Profit and Pleasure
#6. Purple - Body Language Secrets to Win More Negotiations

29/1/17 ***** #1. Yellow - The Art of Creative Thinking
#2. Orange - Aussie - How to Grow Your Business Without Spending a Single Cent
#3. Red - It's About Time: From Calendars and Clocks to Moon Cycles and Light Years - A History
30/1/17 ***** #4. Green - Don't Let Anybody Steal Your Dream
29/1/17 ** #5. Blue - Aussie - The Ripple Effect
#6. Purple - Supreme Influence: Change Your Life with the Power of the Language You Use

8/2/17 ** #1 Yellow - Aussie - You Lead, They'll Follow Vol 3.
2/2/17 **** #2 Orange - Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
1/2/17 ***** #3 Red - Changing the Conversation: The 17 Principles of Conflict Resolution
6/2/17 **** #4 Green - Aussie - The Game Changer: How to Use the Science of Motivation with the Power of Game Design to Shift Behaviour, Shape Culture and Make Clever Happen
12/2/17 **** #5 Blue - The Little Book of Coaching: Motivating People to Be Winners
#6 Purple - Talent Is Overrated: What Really Separates World-Class Performers from Everybody Else

message 3: by Richard (last edited Feb 19, 2017 10:32PM) (new)

Richard Moore (richoman25) Aussie Readers Group, February Challange - Spell it out for Love

FRIENDSHIP, ENGAGEMENT & SWEETHEART

F - 1/2/17 ***** - Aussie - Fuel: The Energy You Need To Succeed by Wes Beavis
R - 1/2/17 *** - Aussie - Reframe: how to solve the world's trickiest problems by Eric Knight
I - 4/2/17 ***** - If You Want to Be Rich & Happy Don't Go to School: Insuring Lifetime Security for Yourself and Your Children by Robert T Kiyosaki
E - The Exceptional Individual: Achieving Business Success One Person at a Time by Peter Engel
N - 7/2/17 *** - Aussie - The Naked CEO: The Truth You Need to Build a Big Life by Alex Malley
D - 10/2/17 **** - Aussie - Decisions Of Daring Achievers by Philip Baker
S - Aussie - Secrets Of Male Entrepreneurs Exposed! by Dale Beaumont
H - Aussie - How to Learn Almost Anything in 48 Hours: Shortcuts and brain hacks for learning new skills fast by Tansel Ali
I - I Before E (Except After C): Old School Ways To Remember Stuff by Judy Parkinson
P - 20/2/17 * - The Perfection Point by John Brenkus

E - Entrepreneurial Women: Stories of Women Who Dared to Succeed by Laura Fulton
N - 15/2/17 *** - Aussie - The New Rules of Engagement: A Guide to Understanding & Connecting With Generation Y by Michael McQueen
G - Aussie - Give Your Life A Success Make Over by Wes Beavis
A - Aussie - Anyone can be a millionaire by Sean O'Reilly
G - Gung Ho! by Kenneth H. Blanchard
E - 11/2/17 **** - Everything I Know At The Top I Learned At The Bottom by Dexter R. Yager Sr.
M - My Grammar and I... Or Should That Be Me?: How to Speak and Write It Right by Caroline Taggart
E - The Eureka Factor: Aha Moments, Creative Insight, and the Brain by John Kounios
N - Ninety Percent of Everything: Inside Shipping, the Invisible Industry That Puts Clothes on Your Back, Gas in Your Car, and Food on Your Plate by Rose George
T - Aussie - The Third Space by Adam Fraser

S - 1/2/17 ** - Stay in the Game: It's Too Soon to Quit! by Van Crouch
W - Aussie - What I Didn't Learn At School But Wish I Had by Jamie McIntyre
E - 2/2/17 *** - Serendipities: Language and Lunacy by Umberto Eco
E - 8/2/17 *** - The Steve Jobs Way: iLeadership for a New Generation by Jay Elliot
T - Thinking for a Change: 11 Ways Highly Successful People Approach Life and Work by John C. Maxwell
H - 9/2/17 ** - Aussie - The Hard Sell by Dee Madigan
E - What Makes a Hero?: The Surprising Science of Selflessness by Elizabeth Svoboda
A - Aussie - Are You Fired Up?: How to Ignite Your Enthusiasm and Make Your Dreams Come True by Anne Whiting
R - The Rules of Influence: Winning When You're in the Minority by William D. Crano
T - 3/2/17 **** - The Thinking Life: How to Thrive in the Age of Distraction by P.M. Forni

message 4: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16154 comments Mod
You really enjoy Improvement books!!