Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Beta Reader Available

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Halyna (last edited Apr 16, 2018 11:28AM) (new)

Halyna (halene) | 3 comments Hello! I like reading all kinds of genres as long as the writing is good. I love YA and NA fiction, romance, fantasy, sci-fi, mystery novels, etc.

The only exception is if a book has overly graphic and gory scenes. So if your intention is to shock your readers with that sort of content, please spare my nerves.

I'm not a fast reader but I've got enough free time to make up for that, so I won't leave you hanging.

I love stories with great plots and I tend to overanalyze everything, which makes me a pretty harsh critic.

PM me if you'd like me to be your beta reader.

message 2: by ChessPawn (new)

ChessPawn | 140 comments Hullo, Halyna!

just sent you a PM--hope you get it, I'm new to this website :)

message 3: by Halyna (new)

Halyna (halene) | 3 comments Thank you for all the messages! I'm a little overwhelmed, so I'll have to stop accepting books for now. Thanks again for considering me!

message 4: by Stan (new)

Stan Morris (morriss003) | 140 comments LOL. That's what happens when people offer to read a book.

message 5: by Andrew (new)

Andrew McQuinn (andrewmcquinn) | 6 comments Seeking a beta for my 80 thousand plus word m/m erotic romance with a navy sailor theme. Pm me if interested.

message 6: by Dana (last edited Feb 08, 2017 02:43PM) (new)

Dana Christy | 29 comments My book is a romance/suspense. It's book 2 in a soon to be trilogy. It's titled A Hearts Revenge. Madison Skye is on the run from her abusive ex-boyfriend, who happens to be high up in the FBI. In book one she meets a famed actor, Jackson Hunter, who falls in love with her and tries to help.
Together, they derive a plan to help free her from her ex.
Suspenseful, and heartwarming, A Hearts Revenge will keep you rooting for Jackson and Madison to survive.

You can stalk my first book on my goodreads page.
Let me know if you have time and if you're interested
Thanks
Dana Christy

message 7: by Stella (new)

Stella Purple | 22 comments Hi! I'm looking for beta readers for my new reverse harem book. Currently ongoing, 30k so far. I'm looking for someone who can correct my grammar/typo errors.

You should pick this project if:

#1 You like reverse harem.

#2 Badass, intelligent heroine.

#3 Wanna read the first novel to ever have different types of vampires (at least as far as I know of). I'm not talking about different types of hybrids, or classification (like royalty or none), but more like different biologies (ex: red blooded, blue blooded, strigoi, etc).

#4 Can edit in Google Doc.

< Synopsis: >
An ancient race in modern time
Dying in the midst of a waging war.
One girl must unite all clans to survive.
Separated, they shall perish.
Together, they shall thrive.

If interested, please contact me codegeassstella@gmail.com with the subject: "Beta Read".

Thank you!

message 8: by Halyna (new)

Halyna (halene) | 3 comments I have some free time again so I'd like to pick up some books for beta reading. PM me if interested or just leave a comment here!

message 9: by Goodness (new)

Goodness Nwankpa (GoodnessNwankpa) | 42 comments Halyna wrote: "I have some free time again so I'd like to pick up some books for beta reading. PM me if interested or just leave a comment here!"

Hi Halyna,

I have a YA story that I would love a beta reader for. I don't think it's overly graphic but it does deal with a sensitive topic, so things get dark a few times.

My email is: GoodnessReads@gmail.com

message 10: by Trevor (last edited May 09, 2018 06:13AM) (new)

Trevor Morris | 67 comments Hi there, I have an 88k completed fantasy novel that may well be your cup of tea.

Saviour: the making of a superhero

He’s an artist who creates superheroes…
But does he have the courage to become one?

Tempted?
T