Resistance Book Club discussion

Books to include in the poll for the next meeting

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (journalpride) | 15 comments Mod
Hi All,

If you have a strong preference for what should be included in the poll for our second book, please feel free to share!

Thanks!

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Lacy | 1 comments Would it be at all possible to start the poll for the second book early? I've got a lot going on and I think I'll need about double the amount of time to get through the books. (Meaning, I'd like to read every other one so that I actually finish them.)

If that's not allowed, totally cool! It's your group and you get to make the rules :)

message 3: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (journalpride) | 15 comments Mod
Andrea wrote: "Would it be at all possible to start the poll for the second book early? I've got a lot going on and I think I'll need about double the amount of time to get through the books. (Meaning, I'd like t..."

Happy to! We are discussing which books to include and will put a poll up soon. If anyone feels about the inclusion of any particular titles in the next poll, please let us know!

message 4: by Ross (new)

Ross | 12 comments Mod
I nominate "Bad News: Last Journalists in a Dictatorship" for the next poll on what to vote for. But there are many I want to read :D