Disney Descendants discussion

• Houses • > ~ Queen of Hearts Palace ~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 1805 comments Mod

message 2: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam was quite scared when he walked up in front of the palace. Mostly because of the off with your head stuff. He knocked on the door, wondering if that was the right thing to do. What if the two sisters got so mad that they chopped off his head? He silently prayed that it wouldn't happen to him, not yet.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Dinah heard someone knock on the door and since apparently no servants could get the door, she got it herself. She opened the door and looked at who was outside, but raised her eyebrow because she didn't recognize him. "Who are you?" she asked rather rudely.

message 4: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam jumped a bit when a girl came to the door. "Um, Mad Hatter's son, Liam Hatter. I just, you know, came by to say hi. Just, hang out?" Liam smiled nervously with a shrug. Maybe this was the time where he head would be chopped off.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "Hang out?" Dinah asked, surprised. This was most definitely a first. Nobody ever came around just to 'hang out', everyone was afraid of such a thing. "Very well, I suppose you can come in," she said passively, stepping out of the doorway.

message 6: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam nodded again when she repeated the two words. "Yeah. That's what I said. Hang out." He nodded as he walked in. "Thank you. So, what should we do?" He smiled. "I am actually up for anything, except for chopping off heads."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "A pity," Dinah said. "Chopping off heads is pretty fun." She was joking, but her voice didn't really show that. She looked at him to see if he would get the joke, but for once she didn't care either way.

message 8: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam gasped when Dinah mentioned the chopping heads part, but then he let out an awkward laugh. "Ha! I thought we were really going to chop off people's heads! Ha! That would be hilarious!" He exclaimed. Liam, running his hand through his dark hair, looked over at Dinah. "Your name is Dinah, right? I just don't want to get you mixed up with your sister."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "Yes, you're right, I'm Dinah," she said, looking at him curiously. She was glad, at least, that he had figured out the joke. "What prompted your decision to 'hang out' here today? Not many people come to Heart Palace at all, let alone on a whim."

message 10: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam nodded. "Okay. Good. Like I said, I didn't want to get you mixed up with your sister or anything stupid like that. That would be horrible." He spoke, pulling the sleeve of his gray sweater. "I don't know. I just got bored and came over here." Liam stated, which didn't sounds like a great answer once it came out.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "Kari looks much different. You'll know if and when you see her," Dinah told him. For one, her sister was much younger and shorter, and the hair was not as dark. And yet, people still often got them confused. "Boredom makes people do random things. As a Wonderland citizen, I suppose I must respect it.... Have you ever been to the palace before?"

message 12: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (last edited Feb 01, 2017 01:49PM) (new)

description

"Yeah," Liam started as he drew invisible circles in the floor with the tip of his sneaker which was something that he did a lot. "I've seen her before. She's really nice. Plus, I love her cat." He spoke. He looked back up at Dinah because he didn't want her to think that he wasn't paying attention even though he clearly was. "Nope. Not at all. I was going to ask if you have, but you live here so..."

(( i'm trying those little snazzy blockquote things with the gifs and they are actually pretty addicting, mostly the looking for gifs part. c: ))

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "So of course I have," Dinah said. "I suppose I could show you around." She wasn't really sure how she felt about this seemingly random person coming into her home, but she didn't think it would hurt if she showed him around. Worst case scenario, she had him beheaded. Wait, was that the worst case?

message 14: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Do you have a garden?" Liam asked curiously. "I mean, your mother was awfully famous for her red roses. I heard that they had to paint them red because they were originally white." He rambled. He loved it when his father told him stories, but he barely did that anymore and it was kind of sad. "I was just saying that because maybe we can look around, paint some roses."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "Yes, of course we have a garden," Dinah said. She rolled her eyes as he mentioned the white roses. "The roses aren't supposed to be white you know. It was the incompetence of of a lot of cards. All of whom were beheaded." She shook her head. "Some of them are still white though..."

message 16: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam sighed. "That's my father's fault for teaching me wrong." He spoke with a sigh. "Father isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer." He never knew that cards could actually paint roses, which was kind of cool. He didn't even know that cards could actually talk, but his father did and he never even told him.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "He's not the dullest either, even I have to admit that," Dinah said. "There's something philosophical in his madness that just has to be respected. Of course, not everyone looks past the madness to see the genius."

message 18: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam listened to Dinah. "Wow. That's actually sort of deep, you know?" He said with a light chuckle and grinned. "I never really thought about my father in that sort of way. He just does whatever he wants to do when he wants to. He has his own unique style."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "Well, this is Wonderland," Dinah said with a small shrug. It was basically the excuse for just about everything. All the crazy made sense because of how they lived. It made her miss Wonderland all the time. As frustrating as people got, things in this world were too logical!

message 20: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Wonderland is the best place in earth, obviously. I mean, who doesn't like Wonderland?" He exclaimed with a smile and a shrug. Liam loved Wonderland. Auradon was more like his home away from home.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "I honestly don't know who could dislike Wonderland. It is, well...wonderful!" Dinah said. She wondered why people like the Mad Hatter and the Cheshire Cat had left if they loved the place. If she had her way, she wouldn't have left at all.

message 22: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam nodded. "It's weird, wacky, and absolutely wonderful." He stated as he pulled at the sleeve of his gray sweater. Running his hand through his hair, he kind of wished that everybody that he knew could live in Wonderland, but the other half of him wanted nobody else to come except for the people that were born there.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "So that means, of course, that not everyone can handle it," Dinah said. "But in that same way, not everyone can handle this world either! Everything here is far too logical!" She hated how horribly mundane this world was. How she lived to the random and mad.

message 24: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Yeah," Liam started. "Auradon is my home away from home, but I have to say that it is indeed very serious most of the time, but it can be magical and strange sometimes." He said with a shrug. "I just like Wonderland a lot more because that is where I was from."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "I bet Auradon is nice. Most likely better than the Isle. Still, it's not Wonderland," Dinah said. Talking about it made her more and more sad. "Enough about that, here is the gardens."

message 26: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam nodded. That was true. Nothing would ever compare to Wonderland. "Wow. Your garden is magnificent. It is so beautiful. Do you just have roses or do you have a variety of flowers?" He asked curiously as he leaned in to smell a flower.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "We have Lamprocapnos flowers over there," Dinah pointed. "They're even prettier than the roses, but they don't have thorns. "And there's red tulips somewhere. We have a variety of flowers. All red."

message 28: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam walked over to the Lamprocapnos and leaned towards them, smelling them. "I think that I really like these. I think that my Father would like them too." He stated. "He likes things with wacky names."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "They're also called the Bleeding Heart flower," Dinah said. "They're definitely one of my favorites. They look like bleeding hearts, hence the name. Don't you see?"

message 30: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam listened when Dinah described the flower. He didn't know that they were also called the Bleeding Heart flower. "Wow. That's really nice. I think it is really cool. The whole aspect is really mysterious, yet interesting at the same time."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Dinah shrugged a little. "You like flowers then, I'm guessing?" She didn't know that many people who liked flowers, but it sounded like he did. She could be wrong of course, but it was her assumption.

message 32: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam nodded. "Yeah. I don't know why I really like them I guess I like the way how the look and their colors and how the smell." He stated. "They are kind of majestic because they all have their own character, don't you think?"

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "Flowers have a lot going for them, I suppose," Dinah nodded. It was nice to talk with someone who didn't upset or bore her to death with talking. She still wondered why he'd come, however. "Out of curiosity, were you hoping my sister was here?"

message 34: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"I also like taking pictures of flowers. They never move, so they are perfect models." Liam spoke with a nod as he looked over at the red tulips. Then, his attention went back to Dinah. "Why? Was she asking about me? I just came here to hang out. Sometimes the Auradon folks can be a bit wacky at times."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "You're a photographer then?" Dinah asked. She liked photographers generally. There were some, of course, whom she despised. "No, my sister wasn't asking about you. I just thought that maybe your desire to hang out would mean with my sister, since she typically gets more visitors than I do."

message 36: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Sort of." Liam replied with a nod. "I don't really take a lot of pictures actually. Just when I think it looks nice or something. I also don't have a profession camera. Just my phone." He said with a wink as he flipped his phone in his hand. "Oh. I just like coming over here. You two are nice." He said with a smile.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Dinah was shocked by that answer. "Nice? Us?" she asked. That wasn't a compliment she'd ever heard in her life or one she ever thought she would hear. People were afraid of the because of their track record with beheadings.

message 38: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam wondered why Dinah was so shocked. Did people think that they weren't nice people? Then, he figured out why and it was because of the beheadings. "Oh. Should I have not said that? I can settle for truly mad or wondrous if you would like me to." He spoke, twiddling with a piece of grass in his fingers.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "I just never..... No one has ever said something like that before," Dinah said. Quickly, she added, "It's not bad, it's just different." If he hadn't said it so easily, she would have thought it was a lie, but...he hadn't.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) ((Emma?))

message 41: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Is it because of all of the beheadings your mother has done in the past?" He asked curiously. "I don't see why people don't see you as nice people." Liam stated. "Father always tells me to call everybody nice, but this is actually pretty true."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Dinah blinked. She didn't know what to think of that. He wasn't lying just to keep his head? She didn't even know how to react to that! "Well..." She cleared her throat. "Your opinion is a unique one."

message 43: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Thanks." Liam replied, smiling. "I like having different opinions that everybody else's. You know, it is just unique. Plus, we Wonderlandians have to stick together." He exclaimed with a grin.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Dinah smiled a little. "That's true, I suppose. I haven't met with many Wonderlanders since we came to this world, and the only one I did meet was Alice's son. He was...tolerable. You're actually a bit better than tolerable."

message 45: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam lightly chuckled. "I haven't met a lot of Wonderland people yet in Auradon. Mostly people who were born and raised in Auradon." Liam stated. Then, cocking his head, he looked at Dinah. "What's better than tolerable?" He asked curiously.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "If I knew what the word was, I would have said it instead of saying 'better than tolerable'" Dinah said. She didn't even realize that the phrase didn't make sense. It must be some of the Wonderland madness in her.

message 47: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam nodded. "Oh. Maybe I can see if I can come up with a word, so you can use it sometime." Liam stated, smiling as he twiddled with a stick in his hands. "However, it may take me a while though."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "Take your time. I'm currently in no rush," Dinah said, folding her hands in front of her. "Would you care to see the painted flowers now? You did say you wanted to see them."

message 49: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam nodded, smiling. "Oh thanks. It will take a lot of time and research, but I'll figure out something." He stated. When Dinah asked him if he wanted to see the painted flowers, his heart slipped a beat in excitement. "I would love to." He replied.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "Just make sure you tell me what you find," Dinah said. She gave a small smile at his excitement, it was amusing. "Alright, come on." She started walking off in the direction of the roses that were once white.

« previous 1