Disney Descendants discussion

• Festivities • > ~ Valentine's Dance ~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 396 (396 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (last edited Feb 06, 2017 01:22PM) (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 1805 comments Mod
This year's theme of Auradon's Valentine's Dance is Girls Ask the Boys! Also, two lucky students will be crowned Auradon's Valentine Sweethearts!

- Starts on Feb. 5th through end of Feb.
- Enjoy pink lemonade, red fruit punch, heart shaped cookies, and chocolate covered strawberries.
- This dance will have a lot of quick and fast songs along with slow songs for you and your date to dance to!
- There is even a photo booth!

Have fun everybody!

description

message 2: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

( Anybody, but he is waiting for Liana by the entrance ) (( more of my characters coming soon! ))

Tanner stood at the entrance of the gym where the Valentine's Dance was held, straightening his tie for what seemed like the millionth time today. He wasn't in his rocker outfit. He was in an actual tux. He held a bouquet of roses, hoping that Liana would take them even though she may not have made a decision about him. After all, Tanner hoped that she would.

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) | 370 comments ((Haha))

Liana walked up to the entrance, then stiffened when she saw Tanner. She tried to keep a nonchalant expression on her face as she walked past him without looking again. She didn't glance at the roses for so much as a second.

((Anyone))

Viola neared the entrance and saw a guy holding up some roses. Then she noticed a blonde girl brush past him with a bit of an angry expression. Viola smirked at the drama and followed the girl inside, now realizing that she was the third one here. She grabbed a cookie and started eating it in the corner.

message 4: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( Liana / XD ))

Tanner walked in after Liana and saw her. "Hey. I completely understand if you want to ignore me or something, but I got these for you. I don't care what you do. You can throw them at my feet if you want, but I would like you to keep them for maybe a while?" He suggested with a grin and shrugged. "Then, we don't have to talk for the rest of the night at all if that's what you want. You know, cause we are on a break."

message 5: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~ | 737 comments Mod
((Anyone but waiting for Fiona))

Archer walked in and smirked at the boy holding the roses who had just been dissed by the blonde. He waited for Fiona, a gift in his pocket.

message 6: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( Archer ))

Fiona peeked in through the gym door's window. Seeing Archer, she smiled and waved. She couldn't believe how many events she had went to during the time here in Auradon. It seemed like millions.

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) | 370 comments ((Tanner- Lol poor both of them))

Liana turned around and saw Tanner. Her eyes filled with tears again and she cursed inwardly, feeling the mascara running down her cheeks. "Fine," she said quietly, taking them. "Please don't do this to me," she added, motioning to her tears. Then she walked away and stashed the roses in the corner that Viola was eating in. She just couldn't understand how Tanner was grinning after what had happened.

message 8: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (last edited Feb 05, 2017 09:00AM) (new)

(( Liana / ikr. poor tanner and liana. ))

Tanner frowned and bit his lip. "I'm sorry, Liana. It's just that I was thinking about the whole entire situation in my, room." Tanner started. "And then Jane came over and she told me to pick Evilana because she's from the Isle and she needs somebody to hold her down. But I can't do that. I choose you, Liana. I like you a lot." He said. "I love you and I won't stop." He stated, sighing. "I guess I'll go somewhere else. I mean, we are still on break, right?"

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) | 370 comments ((Tanner))

Liana started to walk away, but then stopped and whirled around when Tanner talked about Jane's advice. She thought that Jane had meant well, but clearly, she preferred that Isle girl for some reason. Liana would have to get the girl back for that, it was not her right to try to sway Tanner one way. "Tanner," she sighed, "I- I just can't know whether you really mean that. And I think Evilana is actually a good choice for you, now that I've been thinking, too." She gave him a sickly sweet smile. "I don't mind if you want to be with her. In fact, I'm happy to see her happy." Liana started to walk away again. Why had she even come?

message 10: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Fiona))

Archer chuckled and waved back. "Come in!" he mouthed.

message 11: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Fiona and Alessia))

Archer looked when the door opened, but it was another girl, not Fiona. He was bored so he decided to walk over there anyway. "Hey, I'm Archer," he said to the girl.

message 12: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( Liana ))

Tanner ran his hand through his hair. "She came to my room to apologize. I said it was okay. I mean, you have to forgive people." He started. "So, she said that me and you are supposed to be together. I said that I would choose you. I mean, I really like you a lot." He said, rocking back and forth on his heels. When Liana, started to walk away, he started walking after her. "Wait! I like you a lot and you know, I want you to be my Valentine for today, tomorrow, and every single day of every single year."

(( Archer + Alessia ))

Fiona looked down at her sneakers, nodding. Then, she walked in and walked towards Archer and Alessia. "Hi." She said with a smile. "I'm Fiona." She said to the girl. "You must be new. I haven't seen you around."

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
((Sophia))

Alistar waited in front of the door to the dance, dressed up in his checkered dark blue suit, resembling a deck of cards. Behind his back was a new book for Sophia that she said she wanted. He couldn't waited to tell her all his thoughts currently on Harry Potter!

message 14: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (last edited Feb 05, 2017 11:28AM) (new)

((Fiona and Archer))

Archer chuckled. "Yeah you. I'm Archer, and this is Fiona," he said with a grin. He took Fiona's hand. "What's your name?"

message 15: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Fiona and Alessia))

"Yeah," Archer said. He couldn't help but grin. "So who are your parents?" he asked, changing the subject.

message 16: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (last edited Feb 05, 2017 11:31AM) (new)

((Fiona and Alessia))

Archer nodded. "Cool. I know your brother, Liam," he said. "My dad's Gaston." He wanted Alessia to feel comfortable. She was obviously shy.

message 17: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Fiona and Alessia))

Archer inhaled sharply. He didn't want to tell this girl anything, but he felt like he had to. "I never said he got married," Archer said quietly.

message 18: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Fiona and Alessia))

Archer sighed. "I have a mother. She's just not married to my father," he said. Then he realized that meant Alessia didn't have a mother. "I'm sorry."

message 19: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Alessia and Fiona))

Archer nodded. He studied Alessia for a moment. She sort of looked like Alice, but he kept that to himself. "I don't really know my mother either. She could be one of a few different women," he said. "But multiple women took care of me along with my father, so I can't say I don't have a mother," he explained.

message 20: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Alessia and Fiona))

Archer raised an eyebrow as a bunny appeared, but he was smiling. "Is that a bunny?" he asked, laughing a little. It was adorable, but he wasn't going to admit it. "Why do you have a bunny?"

message 21: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Alessia and Fiona))

Archer couldn't help but laugh. "Well it's nice to meet you Time," he said with a grin. "I'm Archer and this is Fiona."

message 22: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( Alessia and Archer ))

Fiona waved. "Awe. Your bunny is so adorable!" She exclaimed with a smile. It was probably one of the cutest things that she had seen all day long.

message 23: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Alessia and Fiona))

Archer smiled. Ladies always liked him. "So do you like it here?" Archer asked Alessia.

message 24: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Alessia and Fiona))

Archer gave a sad smile. "That sucks," he said sympathetically. "I know this will sound cheesy, but Fiona and I are your friends. And you have Time."

message 25: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 126 comments ((Alistar))

Sophia quickly got ready in her sparkly white dress. She hoped it was too much. She did her hair but didn't put on any makeup. She wasn't a big fan of it. She ran as fast as she could in her small heels until she rounded the corner outside the dance. She slowed down to a walk, not wanting to fall in front of everyone. She took a deep breath and walked up to where Alistar was waiting. "Hey!" She said happily. She held her hands behind her back to cover up the bookmarks she had made. "You look nice." She said. "Um, here." She said, holding out the bookmarks. "I made them for you. This one has pictures of just books in general and at the bottom there's a picture of you and then a picture of me. I saw your mom and asked for a picture." She then pointed to the next one. "This one is Percy Jackson and then this one is that other book you were talking about." She bit her lip, waiting for his reaction.

message 26: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Alessia and Fiona))

"Flynn Rider," he said. "She and I grew up together on the Isle and were best friends. Then we came here," he paused, "and now we're together," he finished.

message 27: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Alessia and Fiona))

Archer sat down as well. "Yes, but he moved to Auradon later. Fiona was born before he married Rapunzel, so Fiona grew up on the Isle with me."

((I think. I'm kinda confused on that))

message 28: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( Alessia and Archer ))

Fiona nodded. "It is kind of a whole complicated process." She spoke with a nod. "Me and Father lived on the Isle until I was, I don't know, a teen or so and then they married and here we all are." She smiled.

message 29: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Fiona and Alessia / thanks for clarifying))

Archer smiled. "Well I'm glad it worked out that way," he said.

message 30: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Fiona and Alessia))

"Thanks," Archer said with a grin. He was so happy that they were a couple. "Anyone you've got your eye on?" he asked.

message 31: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( Alessia + Archer ))

Fiona smiled. "Thanks." She said with a smile. However, she was mostly focused on the rabbit. When it came to cute and fluffy animals, Fiona felt like another different person.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
purplebookworm wrote: "((Alistar))

Sophia quickly got ready in her sparkly white dress. She hoped it was too much. She did her hair but didn't put on any makeup. She wasn't a big fan of it. She ran as fast as she could ..."

Once he saw Sophia, Alistar brightened and smiled nicely at her. "Sophia! I was afraid you wouldn't make it," He held out his own present to her. "It's that new book you said you wanted! Do you like it?" He took her present and looked it over, grinning. "Are you kidding?! I love it! Thank you!" He tightly hugged her.

message 33: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Alessia and Fiona))

Archer chuckled. "You seem perfectly sane to me," he said.

message 34: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( Alessia + Archer ))

Fiona's eyes widened when Alessia asked if she wanted to hold Time. "Really? I can hold your pet bunny?" She asked with a grin. "This has to be the best day of my whole entire life." She exclaimed, holding Time in her arms. "He is so fluffy."

message 35: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments Recata came in in the dress ((the one I described on the outfits ) with her silver jacket and purse .She stood by the door waiting for her date .Finlay Gothel.She noticed her sister and some guy and walked over .

message 36: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Alessia and Fiona))

Archer chuckled. "Well, there's got to be another boy out there somewhere who'll like you for you," he said. "There's someone for everyone."

message 37: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments Recata walked in wearing her dress with her silver jacket and purse((he dress is in outfits)) and walked over to her sister ,some guy and another girl."Hey Fee who is this I'm just waiting for my date Finlay Gothel who is this ? " she says pointing at Archer and Alessia.

message 38: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( Archer + Alessia ))

"I don't think that everybody is taken." Fiona replied with a smile as she rubbed Time's head. "I mean, there are plenty of great guys in Auradon. I just don't know a lot of people."

(( Recata ))

Finlay took a deep breath before walking into the dance. He was wearing a black tux with a black tie. Straightening his tie, he walked inside. He looked around, seeing the food table. He quickly rushed over there, grabbed a plate of brownies with heart sprinkles, and quickly sat down.

message 39: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments Recata saw her date and walked over there after getting a plate of chochalate covered Strawberry's her favorite.She sat down next to a Finlay at the table and looked at him.She was wearing minimal makeup but she looked great the mascara bringing out her green eyes. Her light brown hair in its braid with a ton of flowers in it.

message 40: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( Archer + Alessia ))

Fiona lightly chuckled. "Don't worry. Sometimes I don't even know what I am saying half of the time." She said with a nod. "The other day I was watching beauty pageants on TV with my brother and it was driving me crazy. However, it was quite interesting."

(( Recata ))

Finlay looked up and smiled, but then he remembered that he probably had food in his teeth, so he quickly shut his mouth. "Hi. You look amazing." He said with a smile, sure that he got the brownie out of his teeth. "I'm glad you came." He stated.

message 41: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 126 comments ((Alistar - what book is it? She's been wanting to read Pride and Prejudice, Little Women, that sort of thing but can't find them anywhere))

Sophia laughed. "Of course I was going to come! Wouldn't miss it." She said. Her eyes widened when she saw the book. "Thank you so much!" She said. She was extremely happy that he liked the bookmarks. It took her forever to find the best pictures and put them together. When Alistar hugged her, she hugged him back, happy that she had asked him instead of someone else. When she let go she looked around. "Do you want to go inside?" She asked.

((Oh! It's Little Women then. I didn't want to say a title and then have it be wrong or something))

"It's Little Women, I heard from King Ben you wanted to read it, so I got it for you!" Alistar smiled nicely. "The bookmark is great, I can't wait to use it!" He then nodded and offered his hand to her. "Yeah, let's go inside!"

message 43: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) ((Is the name in parenthesis who you're roleplaying with?))

message 44: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments "Thanks " says Recata shoving chochalate covered Strawberry's in her mouth a mile a minute.

message 45: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Fiona and Alessia / yes Catherine))

Archer arched an eyebrow. "That must have been interesting," he said.

message 46: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( Archer + Alessia ))

"Oh. It was. It was halfway torture and halfway interesting because this girl was juggling knives." She said, stroking Time's fluffy white fur. "Plus, he said that he wanted to meet you sometime, but it took a lot of persuading for me to get him that way."

(( Recata ))

Finlay chuckled. "I'm guessing that you really like chocolate covered strawberries, a lot." He said with a grin, his dimples showing a bit.

message 47: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 126 comments ((Alistar - ok awesome! And yeah I get it. That's why she kept asking about favorite characters and stuff))

Sophia held the book gingerly and looked at it lovingly. "It's perfect. I've always wanted to read it!" She said. She was glad she hadn't brought a sweater because she was so warm right now. She took Alistar's hand as they walked into the ballroom. It looked beautiful! She turned to look at Alistar. "So, how do you like Harry Potter?" She asked. She had used Harry Potter as an excuse to see him at the dance and was happy she had. Imagine going with anyone else!

((Sophia))

Alistar happily led her to the party, looking around at all the people who were already there. "You want a snack or something?" He offered nicely, then thought for a minute. "It's good so far! I mean, I'm only fifty pages in because I read slow, but I like those fifty pages!"

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) ((Anyone))

Dinah walked into the party on her own, having been too proud to think that she would have to stoop so low as to ask for a date herself! She just wanted to come anyway, since Valentines Day was the day for hearts. She could have worn an extravagant dress decorated with hearts, but instead chose a simple red dress with black heart lace. It was suitable, in her mind. She went inside and wandered to look around at all the decorations.

message 50: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 126 comments ((Alistar))

Sophia looked over at the snack table. "Sure." She answered. She put a few chocolate covered strawberries on a small plate. "Who have you met so far?" She asked Alistar. She wasn't quite sure what happens in the first 50 pages. She listened to the music and smiled. They had found a great DJ who played some nice tracks.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8