Dream Readers discussion

Group Read Discussions > Library of Souls

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Booklover (last edited Apr 06, 2017 03:32AM) (new)

Booklover | 37 comments Mod
I actually enjoyed this one. The first one grabbed my interest, the second was a bit boring, and this one finally hooked me back in. I think it may have been due to the fact that it was the final book and I was just excited to be finishing the series. At the same time I got answers and I thought the history of the souls was fascinating. I also enjoyed the ending. It was a little silly, but I did appreciate how it wrapped things up, but left a small opening for future possibilities.

message 2: by Aleshia (new)

Aleshia | 21 comments Mod
I'm excited I'm so close to finishing this book! It has not been a bad book at all it's just not my year for having the time or opportunity to read so far it been much better then the second but it still has a lot of part that drag before any action happens.

message 3: by Aleshia (new)

Aleshia | 21 comments Mod
Yay! It's over! I'm indifferent it as definitely better than the second one I think I didn't get the same effect as you guys because it took so long for me to get through it.

message 4: by Kay (new)

Kay | 11 comments Mod
Yay lol. I think I liked the 2nd book the most. This one was just ok to me. Glad you finished it. I know you've been busy.