American Psycho
This topic is about American Psycho
Group Reads > American Psycho Discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate Cao (bmanatee) | 29 comments Mod
Discussion starts here!

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber Cotton (rosellasweet) | 5 comments Lots of holds on this book at the library, so I just ordered! Pretty excited.

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie | 6 comments Just started reading! I have been binge reading Rainbow Rowell's books this week, so this is certainly a change of pace!

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber Cotton (rosellasweet) | 5 comments Just got my copy yesterday! Almost done with the first book of the month.

I just got mine from the lib, too! I'm starting it soon!

Is anyone else finding this super hard to read? Not like the content is difficult, but that it takes a lot of focus and is slow moving so far. I'm only about 50 pages in and I am hoping it picks up!

message 7: by Steven (new) - added it

Steven Hickman The book has seemingly endless descriptions of high end products and clothing. But little character substance or depth, I guess that’s what the writer is going for? It’s going to be hard to finish this one, if at all.

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie | 6 comments All of the brand name descriptions are kind of tedious, but I find them funny for some reason. Also does anyone have a morning routine as intensive as Bateman's? Because I struggle just to get out of bed and find matching socks in the morning.

Did anyone else finish this one? I finally got through it, and I have to say, this is one book that I liked the movie better. It could have been 200 pages shorter and 100% less graphic. The last 100 pages I read in one sitting only because I just wanted to be done with it.