Australian and International Romantic Suspense discussion

Hold Me Again

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) | 1715 comments Mod
A murder investigation in the Black Hills is the tip of the iceberg. When a truck crashes into the front doors of the emergency room, nurse Tracy Aspen looks from the eyes of her former flame to the body of his murdered neighbour. Little does she know the moment will become, quite literally, the final calm before the storm—when all her former military training comes back into play

South Dakota Ranger-turned-rancher, Jake Moran, is trying to outrun a tragedy from his law enforcement days — A drama with memories he can’t bury. Now the same Federal agents who turned his life into a living hell have returned, and with them, Homeland Security and the Secret Service. But why?

As a deadly Alberta clipper moves across the land, Jake and Tracy become enmeshed in a race against time to stop a deadly terrorist plot on Mount Rushmore. Over the rugged terrain they draw on all their skills to survive, but betrayal hides around each ridge. All the while, their long-ago love may reignite.

Follow the discussion here.

message 2: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

I am just starting to read Hold Me Again, and I was hooked on the first page.

message 3: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

I loved the way this book opens with Jake crashing his truck into the front door of the local hospital. In the back of the Jake truck was young boy suffering from gunshot to the chest and the beginning of the wonderful advantage for Jake and Tracy and I can not wait to see what happens.

message 4: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

I am starting to wonder about the motive of the lead FBI agent - Carl Attwood. What do you think?

message 5: by Jenny, Romantic Suspense Lover (new)

I have finished reading Hold Me Again. I enjoy the twist and turns of the story and the way Rory Church incorporates Native Americans culture and beliefs in his books.

My Review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Australian and International Romantic Suspense

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hold Me Again (other topics)