Kindle British Mystery Book Club discussion

General Chat > Membership Numbers

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Gooch | 3976 comments Mod
Just noticed that we have hit 950 members.

That is just brilliant as I never thought we would get this number. Now though I look at it and think 1000 here we we come.

A big thanks to all 950 of you and lets hope we have a great year this year in both members, discussions and new books.

message 2: by Judith (new)

Judith | 560 comments We are a goodly number, imagine how many books we have collectively read!!

message 3: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 499 comments Love this group, I've picked up so many books & new authors through the recommendations of other members.

message 4: by David (new)

We have now crept slowly up over the last month to 966 in number.

message 5: by Beth (new)

Beth Stewart | 568 comments I wonder what country people are ready their English mysteries in!!!

message 6: by David (new)

Interesting thought. You can click on each member and see where they say they are from but with 966 that could be a painstaking job.

Personally I think you will find 50% plus will be North America with vast majority of those USA. Then 30% will be UK and rest spread across the world.

The thing I find most surprising (and not with USA/Canada) is just how many people from foreign countries both read and speak the English well considering it is unlikely to be their first language.

message 7: by David (new)

Ok thought I would check out we were numbers wise and it looks to have been a while since we checked.

We are now over 1000 members. We currently have 1060.