Kingdom of Kortana discussion

♕Welcome♕ > ♔Announcements♔

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bray (last edited Feb 01, 2017 12:56AM) (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) ♔Aloha♔

Here is where MODS ONLY, will post about important announcements regarding the group and story! Should you have questions about anything, please make your way to the Questions thread

message 2: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) ♔♔♔Hey guys!♔♔♔

I just want to say a big huge thank you to everyone who has joined the group so far *big hugs to you*! It means the world to me! And thank you to my other lovely mods for helping me make this happen and sticking with me as I screw up and try to figure this thing out! *claps loudly*.

I hope everyone is enjoying it, feel free to invite more, and thanks for bringing it to life. Love u all :*

-Bray♔

message 3: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) Hi Everyone, sorry if I have been inactive, I am dealing with a family emergency right now and am almost never home!! But I promise I will pick it all up when this is over! Thanks everyone in the group, love you all :)

-Bray

message 4: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) I am currently very busy with preparations to go on my vacation out-of-state. I will be gone the 12th through the 18th, so any responses or activity will most likely be slow to none