Kingdom of Kortana discussion

♕Characters♕ > ♔Royal Family Positions♔

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bray (last edited Feb 02, 2017 08:11PM) (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) ♔Bonjour♔

Here are the positions for the Royal family of Kortana. If 'OPEN' is beside the character, then it is open for creation, just comment down below if you want one of the open spots and we will put you in and you are free to make that character, just keep in mind they have set abilities, so you will have to include that in your creation.

King | Motion | Laceys Character
Queen | Mind | Alexandrias Character
Crown Prince | Motion | Emmas Character
Eldest Princess | Mind | Brays character
Youngest Prince | Mind | Wicklings Character
Princess | Mind | Ahanas Character
Youngest Princess | Mind | Skyes Character

You can make cousins and such to the royal family, just ask below so we can keep track of them!

*Their last name is Callaghan*
Any other nobel characters just make in Character creation just outlining exactly what they are! Remember Symbols are lower class and Emblems are Upper, but if two mix they could have a child either, it is just relatively weak

message 2: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Can I have a cousin to the royal family? Mainly female though with the Emblem (Matter)?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Updated

message 4: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments I think duchess would just be a noble, you wouldn't need to claim a noble, correct me if I'm wrong though.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 9 comments
So if a duke/nephew of the king and queen would be a noble, do I need to claim it here?

message 6: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) if its relation through blood Yes claim it, so a nephew I would claim here :)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) Can I have a niece to the royal family?

message 9: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) sure can!

message 11: by Dark Angel (new)

Dark Angel Could I claim the niece of the king of queen? Could she be a ward to the royal family because her parents died? If not, can she and her parents live with them anyway, since their families are so close? If her parents have to be alive for this reason then I'll claim her parents too, but if the orphaned ward idea is fine then I'll just claim her.

message 12: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) Sure, I dont see why not!

message 13: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (last edited Feb 04, 2017 02:07AM) (new)

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 40 comments One nephew and a niece please ( thinking of making twins )

message 14: by juno. (last edited Feb 04, 2017 01:56AM) (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 28 comments May I claim a nephew on the Queen's side, please?

message 15: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) Yes and yes :D

message 16: by Dark Angel (new)

Dark Angel Yay! Okay! :) So mine will be a niece to the Queen, orphaned, and a ward. :)

message 17: by Alexandria (last edited Feb 05, 2017 04:38PM) (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments
I have noticed people claiming relatives of the queen, so just as a little tidbit, the original family name of the queen was Wyndham, so if they are related to her by blood they would have the last name Wyndham.

message 18: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments Or at least the parent on the royal side would.

message 19: by Dark Angel (new)

Dark Angel Alexandria wrote: "I have noticed people claiming relatives of the queen, so just as a little tidbit, the original family name of the queen was Wyndham, so if they are related to her by blood they would have the last..."

My character's surname is Lockheart, but Lucia's mother (the Queen's sister) had the maiden name Wyndham. That changed when she married Demetrius Lockheart, hence Lucia's surname. :)

message 20: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments Alright, that works! I just wanted to make sure there weren't a million different last names for the same family, but if it is changed through marriage then it's fine!

message 21: by ash ✈ (new)

ash ✈ (starlessnights) | 3 comments can i claim a niece of the king?

message 22: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) Sure!

message 23: by ash ✈ (new)

ash ✈ (starlessnights) | 3 comments thanks!

message 24: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) just make sure to be specific and that it matches with what people have already claimed :)

message 25: by ash ✈ (new)

ash ✈ (starlessnights) | 3 comments ok.