Kingdom of Kortana discussion

♕Roleplay♕ > ♔Roleplay Requests♔

Comments Showing 1-50 of 229 (229 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Bray (last edited Feb 01, 2017 04:14PM) (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) ♔Hello♔

Here is where you can make plans to roleplay with someone! You can do as many roleplays as you want at any given time, just as long as you read the rules on the ♔Welcome♔ folder, you are free to write! Enjoy, be safe and have fun.

message 2: by ((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) (last edited Feb 02, 2017 06:18PM) (new)

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Anyone? I have Duchess Silver Ora Smith and the hired assassin Insidious Fox.

message 3: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) I would love to ofcourse

message 5: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) I only have the Eldest Princess right now if thats ok? And we can go somewhere in the castle?

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Sure. I'll bring Silver. Where and could you post first?

message 7: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) I posted in the library :)

message 8: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) Anybody? I have Cray Callaghan, Crowned Prince. I also have Haley "Scrub" Bloom, Peasant.

message 10: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) ((( Silver O. Smith - Which is worse: Tahiti or the Lazarus Pit?))) wrote: "I have Insidious Fox."

Okay! I'll use Haley. Where should they meet up at?

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) I don't know.... Somewhere dark.

message 12: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) ((( Silver O. Smith - Which is worse: Tahiti or the Lazarus Pit?))) wrote: "I don't know.... Somewhere dark."

How about the cave in the Moutains folder?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Does anyone want to rolelay with my character-

Name: Mia Louise Callaghan

Ability: Emblem - Mind

message 15: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) ♛Skye♛ wrote: "Does anyone want to rolelay with my character-

Ability: Emblem - Mind"

Maybe Cray Callaghan can? :D

message 16: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) ((( Silver O. Smith - Which is worse: Tahiti or the Lazarus Pit?))) wrote: "Sure. You post first?"

Sure!

message 18: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) ((( Silver O. Smith - Which is worse: Tahiti or the Lazarus Pit?))) wrote: "Thanks!"

Posted! :D

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

emma wrote: "♛Skye♛ wrote: "Does anyone want to rolelay with my character-

Maybe Cray Callaghan can? :D"

Yeah That would be great, she's not close to him though so she may be distant but she still loves him. So where to?

message 20: by ((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) (last edited Feb 03, 2017 12:44PM) (new)

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) ((I have two characters waiting to be approved.))

message 21: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments I have Queen Eleanor if anyone's interested!

message 22: by Dionne (last edited Feb 03, 2017 01:05PM) (new)

Dionne | 73 comments I have the second daughter, Maud, if anyone wants to rp with her? (I can't call her by her full name. She'll beat me up. lol) Though she won't mind if it's her family mainly her parents who call her that.

message 23: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) ♛Skye♛ wrote: "emma wrote: "♛Skye♛ wrote: "Does anyone want to rolelay with my character-

Maybe Cray Callaghan can? :D"

Yeah That would be great, s..."

Anywhere! You can pick.

message 24: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments We could have the Eleanor and Maud meet if you'd like, they are mother and daughter so I'm not sure how he interaction will work, but I'm sure it will be interesting!

message 25: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Oh Maud's a little lady around certain members of her family, mother is one of them. *grins* But sure. Where you want them to meet? Maybe mom can catch her on her way sneaking out of the castle or something? Maud does that a lot. Ditching her bodyguards and stuff.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh ok, Emma Maybe at the secret waterfall, You follow up there,She thought that she was the only one who knew about this place.Ill post first

message 27: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments Sure, that would work perfectly, so what location would work best for that then?

message 28: by Dionne (last edited Feb 03, 2017 01:17PM) (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Maybe a garden or something? Got any ideas though. She's got to catch Maud in the process of leaving though. Or better still she could have sent a servant and the servant found out she's not in her room and then went after her herself. And caught her of course.

message 29: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) ♛Skye♛ wrote: "Oh ok, Emma Maybe at the secret waterfall, You follow up there,She thought that she was the only one who knew about this place.Ill post first"

Okay! Works for me. Thanks, Skye. c:

message 30: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments I don't think there are any areas just outside the castle, we could have her get caught on her way out of the building or she could be caught already out in Emblem city.

message 31: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments out of the building is best I think.

message 32: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) There is the gardens but I can make some more threads when I'm off work for outside the castle

message 33: by Alexandria (last edited Feb 03, 2017 01:33PM) (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments Oh, okay, I couldn't find them, gardens it is!

message 34: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments I think the servant sent idea thing is what we should do.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I posted

message 36: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Kay! Just so you know Maud likes studying but not standing still for too long hence the tomboy thing. lol

message 37: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments Oh well Eleanor likes studying as well, but she is extremely ladylike. Would you like to start? I think it would make more sense that way, her trying to escape and all, my character is merely reactive in this situation. :p

message 38: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Okay

message 39: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments hmm couldn't find the garden though. Should we go elsewhere then? In the palace that is?

message 40: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments Sorry I took so long, post somewhere in the castle, wherever you think the main exit would be.

message 41: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments Okay I posted for Maud. She's outside the Royal Kitchens about to enter and escape. lol

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Anyone? I have Dr. Sapphire Opal Diamond and her brother, Zach Richard Diamond.

message 43: by Amanda, Queen L of Nobles♔ (new)

Amanda | 93 comments Mod
Anyone want to role play with the king?

message 44: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) Anybody want to do something with my character, Skander? He is 21 and a Blacksmith. c: Also, he is the cutest character that I have ever made. XD

message 45: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) I only have the Eldest Princess right now if you want!

message 46: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 73 comments well since his ability is also Matter, want him and Maud to be friends? She's only a teen/kid so he could probably practice being a sort of psudo father to her. She'll be friend with him though.

message 47: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) Bray ☽ wrote: "I only have the Eldest Princess right now if you want!"

Yeah! Sounds great! Where should they meet up?

message 48: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) They could meet in town,, she likes to sneak around and pretend to be a symbol to get a view of the Kingdom

message 49: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) Bray ☽ wrote: "They could meet in town,, she likes to sneak around and pretend to be a symbol to get a view of the Kingdom"

Okay! Sounds great. Can you post first?

message 50: by Bray (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) I posted in the Village square in kortrite!

« previous 1 3 4 5