Kingdom of Kortana discussion

♕Characters♕ > ♔Character Requests♔

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bray (last edited Feb 01, 2017 03:59PM) (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) ♔Hello♔

Here you can request a character you would like someone to make, whether it is a love interest or enemy for a current character of yours. Likewise, you can come here and take on someones request if you aren't wanting to make something from your own imagination!

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Could someone do me a favor and make a duke a duchess?

Duke John Smith
Father to Duchess Silver Ora Smith
Kind, smart, loving
Grieving over Sarah's death but loves Era

Duchess Era Jackson
Step-mother to Silver Ora Smith
Bragging, loving, ego
Loves John and Silver
Wants Silver to marry the Prince

message 3: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (last edited Feb 07, 2017 08:25PM) (new)

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 40 comments In my case you don't have to make the character (I already did), but instead anyone likes to roleplay as him?

(view spoiler)

message 4: by Dark Angel (new)

Dark Angel Would somebody like to make a servant for Lucia? :) Or perhaps a friend that's of her class?

message 5: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) I'll make a servant for Lucia! Anything in particular you want?

message 6: by Dark Angel (new)

Dark Angel Ah! I'm sorry, I didn't see this! No, there's nothing much in particular I was thinking. I was thinking a female servant, though, and hopefully one she would have a good relationship with. :) Other than that, you can pretty much make up anything.

message 7: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) Coolio! That works! I'll get started on her soon!

message 8: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Would anyone be interested in perhaps making a future suitor for my lovely Duchess Corra Lockwood? ^.^

message 9: by Dark Angel (last edited Mar 18, 2017 11:44AM) (new)

Dark Angel @Emma: Thank you! :)

message 10: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Hi Skye!

I was thinking that maybe he could be quite a jerk to Corra at first and they start bickering and so forth. Then after a few more encounters of being at each other's throats, they begin to like each other. Good with you so far? : ) I know it may sound cheesy but that's pretty much all I have for ideas as of right now. XD
Don't mind what position he is or what his ability or his name. ^.^

message 11: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments I was also thinking he could look like any of these photos:
(view spoiler)

message 12: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments *hugs you and jumps happily* Thankyouthankyouthankyou Skye! You've just made my day! XD

message 13: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Haha! Poor dear! And yes! That works! ^.^

message 14: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Hooray! Thank you again Skye! :D

message 15: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Skye - You finished him?!?! *hugs* Thank you, thank you! Imma go check him out. ; )

message 16: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments *gasp* He's brilliant! Perhaps the Royal Kitchen? Would that work for you?

message 17: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments I can!!!! Thank you so much Skye! :D

message 18: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments Posted at the Royal Kitchen. ^.^