Kingdom of Kortana discussion

♕Welcome♕ > ♔Rules♔

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bray (last edited Feb 01, 2017 12:51AM) (new)

Bray  Knox (brayknox) ♔Hello and welcome all♔

RULES
♔follow and you shall be rewarded with friendship and money

1. BE NICE OR BE GONE
For some reason, people struggle to be nice and kind over the internet. Maybe it is there lack of social skills or maybe they have anger issues, but whatever your excuse.. it will not be tolerate here. If you're being a jerk YOU'RE BANNED ^.^ bye bye bully

2. BE PATIENT
We all live in different time zones! I know, I know, RP can be exciting and you just want to speed through it sometimes but we all come from different time zones and sleep is necessary. So try not to spam a bunch of question marks.. I am guilty myself... but try.. OR BE BANNED ;P

3. KEEP IT PG
When it comes to sex and violence, it can make people uncomfortable... so don't be creepy. If your character want to hit a home run, please take it to PM. What happens in your messages, stays in your messages. Torture is allowed if both people are up for it, but no rape or harassment or YOU'RE BANNED ;)

btw the age limit on this group is 13, so if you really must swear keep it to not so crude and relatively harmless. If we see too much.....BANNED :P

4. NO POWER PLAY
Anyone who has RP'd before knows what this is.. You are your own character. You can't speak for another character or say what they are doing. You are unbeatable and ultimate. Just keep the playing field even.. or you're BANNNNED

5. YOU MUST MAKE AN APPROVED CHARACTER
If you haven't seen it yet, head on over to the character creation file where you can make your character based on the template. Your character must be approved by a mod before you can RP with it. You can have a max of 6 character, but please for our sake, spread out when creating them instead of making them all at once... or else.. BANNED ;)

OTHER RULES
-If you want a character to EITHER die, get married, have a child or whatever thats important, please ask a mod first so we can change titles and such for you.

-When speaking to someone in RP, talk within ((brackets like this))

-We talk in THIRD PERSON

-You can request topics and such but do not create them

-Your characters can interact, but only to an extent. You cannot RP by yourself and you cannot have them date and such

-HAVE FUN!! Anything you're unsure of, just ask! OR else... YOU'RE BANNED ;P

message 2: by Dark Angel (new)

Dark Angel Lots of banning going on here lol. Well anyway...

Dark Angel signs these rules in the blood of the innocent.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Skye signs this rules with the respect of her people

message 4: by emma (new)

emma (theonlytanman) Emma signs these rules with a sparkly pink pen.

message 5: by lorien (new)

lorien | 616 comments I, Lorien, will follow these rules. ^.^

message 6: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 194 comments Alexandria signs with the evil blood pen of Dolores Umbridge... Ow...

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 40 comments I, solemnly swear I am up to no good but aiming to control myself. ((=agreed, signed))

message 8: by Ahana~ , Queen A of Emblems ♔ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 53 comments Mod
I, Ahana Sen, agree to follow the rules mentioned above!

message 9: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 28 comments Juno signs these rules under the thread of being banned jk

message 10: by Amanda, Queen L of Nobles♔ (new)

Amanda | 93 comments Mod
Lacey signs these rules and ends up soaking them with tears due to the lastest installment of the Vampire Dairies.

message 11: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) GuardianWolfKim signs and agrees to the rules wholeheartedly, but since she is used to role-playing romance and violence PG-13 please let her know if she's pushing the line and she will gladly edit or delete the post and endeavor to not to repeat the infraction.

message 12: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles BubbleWaffles signs and agrees to the rules, thinking about Merlin.

message 13: by jammy (new)

jammy (chaoticdumbo) Jamilah signs these rules with anticipation, oh, and a book in her hand. :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree to the rules and will follow them.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Maya signs these rules and agrees to them.