So Many Books So Little Time discussion

The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)
This topic is about The Raven Boys
Books We Have Read > The Raven Boys, by Maggie Stiefvater

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clare (new)

Clare What are your thoughts on The Raven Boys?

The Chocoholic I'm so excited to read this book! I've heard so many great things about Maggie Stiefvater and her writing, and I've loved books previously written by her. I'm also really excited to meet the characters in this series, because I've heard that they've been developed vey well.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Am I the only one who was disappointed by this book? I feel left out of the hype train :(

message 4: by Clare (new)

Clare I haven't read it yet but I would love to some time!

Ramona (monakersch) | 67 comments Imogen wrote: "Am I the only one who was disappointed by this book? I feel left out of the hype train :("

I don't really get the hype about this book, either. I don't think it is that good...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ramona wrote: "Imogen wrote: "Am I the only one who was disappointed by this book? I feel left out of the hype train :("

I don't really get the hype about this book, either. I don't think it is that good..."

I'm gonna give the second one a go at some point, but I'm not sold on this series. Then again, I have never really liked Stiefvater's writing style...

Cordelianne I got the books from the library last week, so I am planning on reading them soon. I hope they will be good! :)

Susan | 61 comments Ramona wrote: "Imogen wrote: "Am I the only one who was disappointed by this book? I feel left out of the hype train :("

I don't really get the hype about this book, either. I don't think it is that good..."

Me either. I was really disappointed by it. I thought it was going to be great but instead it didn't give me anything.

The Chocoholic AHHH I READ THIS WHOLE SERIES IN 4 DAYS AND IT WAS SPECTACULAR!!!!!! THE CHARACTERS BROKE MY LITTLE HEART!!!!

Cordelianne The wrote: "AHHH I READ THIS WHOLE SERIES IN 4 DAYS AND IT WAS SPECTACULAR!!!!!! THE CHARACTERS BROKE MY LITTLE HEART!!!!"

Ah that is awesome! I am now at book 3 and I enjoy it to some extend, but it is not my favorite :(

Esther Jackson (ejjackson) I tried to read this it was just a very hard book