2017 Discover Further Book Challenge discussion

My books thus far

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Connie (new)

Connie | 9 comments I haven't figured out the best way to keep track of my books. So I'm putting them here for now.

For my national awards winner I read "Out of the Easy" by Ruta Sepetys. This was a great story!

For a book based on a fairytale I read "Alice in Zombieland." Haha don't judge. YA fantasy type books are my guilty pleasures, I know I read way too many of them but I just can't stop. This one was fun.

For a book that has been or will be made into a movie I read "Between Shades of Gray" by Ruta Sepetys. Loved it!!

For a book with a blue cover I read "Salt to the Sea" also by Ruta Sepetys. Are you noticing a pattern? I devoured her books these last few weeks. Love, loved this one. It's probably one of the best books I've read in a long time.

I just finished After You. I need to see if I can find a category this one fits into.

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Wade | 34 comments Mod
I created a separate shelf for this challenge. Of course, you can only see it if you go into your profile, but it better than nothing. Thanks for the update! I've only read Salt to the Sea but I need to read her others!