What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > MM Romance with a kidnapped, deaf MC

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahleann) | 1 comments I read a book last year or in 2015 that was a MM romance with one MC who was a cop or detective or something along those lines. The other MC was either deaf or just knew sign language well. The possibly deaf MC gets kidnapped and he signs behind his back when the captor films him and sends the videos to the police. Not much to go on but it's what I can rememeber. I also remember the cop/detective was not out to his coworkers before this whole thing happened.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33225 comments Mod
A guess - Spencer or Aaron by J.P. Barnaby?

Hannah, why is the deaf man kidnapped?

message 3: by Jorja (new)

Jorja (jorjamaree) | 111 comments Was this book found?

message 4: by Jorja (new)

Jorja (jorjamaree) | 111 comments Hannah, have you found this book?
Bumping as I would also like to find this book.

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Lahman-quillen | 15 comments Jorja wrote: "Hannah, have you found this book?
Bumping as I would also like to find this book."

Yes Would love to know the name of this book also.

message 6: by Jorja (new)

Jorja (jorjamaree) | 111 comments still would like to know the title of this book.

message 7: by Khayla (last edited Nov 24, 2018 11:33PM) (new)

Khayla | 6 comments Could it possibly be Sounds of Love by Susan Laine? I only read a preview of the first few pages but it definitely sounds like the book you've been describing, Hannah.

message 8: by Aster* (new)

Aster* I'm going to guess Point of No Return by NR Walker. The MC isn't deaf, but his mother is; and the other MC (cop) isn't out at work...part of a series

message 9: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 1642 comments I second Sounds of Love; the scene in the OP's post happens exactly as described. Hannah hasn't been back to confirm, though.