Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

SeaWings > Island Palace

Comments Showing 1-50 of 463 (463 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod
the original SeaWing palace, but now it is in ruins and overgrown with plants and covered with sand

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments ((You or me post first?))

message 3: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((i can if you'd like))

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments ((Mkay))

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Manta alighted on the once beautiful Island Palace. She could still see evidence of a bedroom in the place she stood, but that wasn't what she was here for. Navigating around the chunks of limestone, she picked at numerous piles, searching for something.

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Current slid onto the soft sand of the island palace, her scales dripping. She noticed another dragon on the island and she temporarily held her breath. She decided to actually go talk to the dragon. "Uh... hi." She said. She strutted towards Manta and looked her in the eye.

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Manta instinctively flinched away, raising her wings to cover her face. When she got a good look at the other SeaWing she slowly put her wing down and scrutinized her carefully. "Hello." she said warily, going back to overturning bits of weather-ruined furniture. "What brings you here?"

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Current's gaze softened. "I was just swimming around and came to take a break. I just didn't expect to find anyone here." She said bluntly, rolling around a rock she found by her talons. "What about you?" She asked. She looked down at the rock then crushed it with one of her forelegs.

message 9: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Manta didn't want to reveal anything to this mysterious SeaWing that she didn't know. "Trying to find something very important to me." she said, a little gruffly as she scrabbled over a particularly tall piece of what seemed to once be a column. A faint 'oomph' sound could be heard as she hit the floor, her short legs not able to reach the other side in time to catch herself. A little bit embarrassed, she dusted herself off and resumed pushing wreckage aside. "Why swim here? Isn't this place, like, deserted?"

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Current gave her an odd look. "Yeah. That's why I come here. Im not exactly a social scavenger." She walked over to the collumn and sniffed it. "What are you looking for anyways? What could possibly be in this dump?" She peered underneath some debris, looking for something that looked of at least some value.

message 11: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"I..." Manta hesitated. Could she trust this SeaWing? What would Dew do? She whacked away a teetering piece which may have once been part of a fountain with her tail. "I hid something here, for the exact reasons you just listed." she didn't bother to clarify. "Something very important, and I need to find it."

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Current glared at Manta. She did not like not knowing stuff. "Listen," she said, "I'll help you find it. You can trust me. I don't know what the heck you need it for but your dumb secret is safe with me." She sighed and picked around in the rubble. "It's not like I have anyone to share secrets with." She grumbled.

message 13: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Manta whirled around, her teeth bared. "I don't need you, okay? I don't know why you're poking around my business, but it's really getting on my nerves and going and calling one of my only memories 'dumb' just accentuates how blind you are!" her wings flared out, knocking over a statue of some SeaWing. A flash of blue startled her, and she headed towards where she had seen it

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Current, unphased by Manta's outburst, followed her. "Is this it?" She asked curiously, peering over one of Manta's shoulders. "Is it something animus touched?" She asked quietly. She was very still waiting cautiously for Manta's reply, hoping that she wouldn't push her away. She just want to know oh so badly what this object was. She stretched closer, sniffing.

message 15: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Manta pulled out a dull gem embedded in an armband. She blew away the dust, and the gem started to sparkle. Now that she found the thing she was looking for, she didn't really mind Current's curious attitude. "This was my mothers." she said, her head spinning with the memory. "When I escaped, I brought it here, fearing someone would try and steal it if i kept it on me."

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Current gave it a confused look. "Why would someone steal it? Whats special about it? Why do you need it now?" She didn't mean for it to happen but the questions just kept tumbling out of her mouth. "Who was your mother? Who are you? Why did you hide it here. Wait, I already know that one." She stopped and took a big breath then started to examine the braclet.

message 17: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Manta's annoyance grew, but she sighed, trying to seem patient. She flashed her neck circles unconsciously as she thought about how to respond to her questions. "My mother was a runaway." she said finally. "She was half RainWing, half SeaWing, and didn't want me to have the same life as her, having to endure crossbreed jokes and bullying. So she kept me and raised me in secret." She turned the armband over, reflecting the light. "Apparently she found this gem somewhere while gathering, but I once encountered a dragon gem collector that told me that it was an extremely rare one." she left out the part where she tore him to pieces after he tried to to steal it from her.

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments "Oh." Current said, sounding a little disappointed as if the story wasn't good enough. "So it's not animus touched?" She asked, annoyance flashing through her voice. She sat down across ftom Manta and studied the arm band. Her who body was still as she concentrated on Manta and her precious armband.

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"What's up with you an animus touched objects?" Manta shied away from Current, clipping her armband around her right forearm. She brushed the gem in the center, and it shimmered in return.

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments "I've always wanted one. They just seem really cool." Current snorted. "What's wrong with that?" She shot Manta a glare then softened her gaze. "I wish I was animus but it only run is the royal family." She wrinkled her nose in disgust. "What makes them so special anyways?"

message 21: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Manta shrugged. "I've heard that there are more animi out in the world." she said. "I wish I was one, but I'd constantly be afraid of losing my soul."

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Current nodded, understandingly. "Whats your name anyways?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow at Manta. She was starting to like this dragon even she could be a bit prickly. She absentmindedly traced pictures in the sand.

message 23: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Manta shot Current a sharp look. "Manta." she said flatly, tapping the gem. It emitted a bright flash that blinded her, and she accidentally smacked into a nearby statue as she backed away and tripped

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Current nodded. " why did it flash?" She asked, peering at the gem. She's carried over to where Manta was. She sniffed the gem once more and offered a hand to help Manta up, but she didn't expect her to take it. She gazed down at her kindly, at least trying to seem helpful.

message 25: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Manta scrambled up, "I don't know." she said, a little confused. "It's never done that before." she examined the gem but nothing else interesting happened

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Current gave it a curious look then decided she didn't care about the flash anymore. "Why did you come find it now of all times?" She asked, giving Manta a questioning glare.

message 27: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Manta stared out the broken window, but snapped her attention back to Current quickly. "I killed my pursuer." she said matter-of-factly, as if she was talking about going to hunt

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments "Umm what?!" Current demanded. She gave Manta a blank stare then it refistered. She hung her mouth open. She backed a step away from Manta and gave her a weary look.

message 29: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Manta shrugged. "What, so killing my pursuer is such a bad thing?" she demanded, the inner feeling of revenge and anger broiling to the surface. "He MADE me kill my mother! I had to avenge her." her talons flexed and she closed her eyes, breathing in and out and telling herself to calm down

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments "Well why didn't you just kill him in the first place so your mother could live?" asked Current sceptically. "Then she wouldn't even need to be avenged and you never answered my question about why you need the armband." Current gave Manta a long, hard glare, sizing her up.

message 31: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Manta hissed and her tail lashed. She opened her mouth slightly, then thought better of it and closed it. "It isn't that simple." Manta swiped at a boulder, knocking it away from her in her anger. "I was young. And weak." she knocked away the pedestal of a statue. "He was an animus. He controlled me. And I killed her."

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments "Ok," Current said, evidently annoyed. She lashed her tail. She walked in a circle, gritted her teeth and asked in a strained voice trying to contain her anger, "Why. Do you. Need. The bracelet?" She breathed in and out slowly.

((Pretty sure my grammer and stuff sucked but whatever -.-))

message 33: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( iz okay watevs ))

Manta enjoyed watching Current get annoyed. It was kind of funny, actually. "Why do you want to know?" she asked nonchalantly. She waited to see what Current would do

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments "Did you not hear me?!" She hissed quietly. It was followed with a loud roar. "WHY THE HECK DO YOU NEED THAT STUPID ARMBAND?!" She walked towards Manta, beginning to back her into a crumbled wall. She was unconsciously flashing extremely rude things is aquatic.

message 35: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Manta was raised by her SeaWing RainWing side so she knew exactly what Current was flashing in Aquatic. She growled deep in her throat, extending her talons and flapping her wings so that bits of dust flew into the air. She stood up to Current, refusing to cower against the wall. "I don't appreciate it when other dragons get into my business." she said in a low, threatening tone

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments "So I see." Current said in an equally threatening tone. She used her head to butt Manta back against the wall. She lashed her tail, crushing a few rocks. She hissed and growled while the aquatic flashed became faster. "And I don't like when dragons threaten me."

message 37: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

She leapt off of the wall, unperturbed. Manta laughed, a shrill sound that pierced the walls. "If you think THAT'S threatening, then you haven't seen anything yet." she said, her voice raw with anger. She brightened her circles by her neck unconsciously, and took a deep breath. She opened her eyes, and beams shot out of her eyes like lasers.

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Current barely lept out of the way. Fear showed in her eyes. Her tail was slightly singed. "What the?!" She stared at Manta for a second. "Manta..." She hid behind a large column, debating between fight or flight. She had LAZERS!!!! Her mind screamed.

message 39: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Manta's eyes shut off and she narrowed them, her eyes glowing slightly. Her tail swept aside boulders and when she advanced, her scales seemed to pulse with light, turning different shades of blue

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Run! Current's mind screamed. She needed to get out of here. She was going to die. Current made a dash for the water and dove in head first. She made a splash and swam off quickly. She didn't stay near the island for fear of her life.

((Current is probably going to run at the sight of Manta from now on xD))

message 41: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((lol XD))

(( you know i just realized that i was saying EYES but Manta only has one eye... oops ))

Manta smiled, the hole in her skull absorbing sunlight as she tipped her head towards the sky. "5 down, hundreds to go." she said quietly, watching the water bubble where Current had dove. She spread her wings and launched into the air, twisting so that she headed towards Jade Mountain.

message 42: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((I can but it's your choice if you don't want meh too, Q should be getting on soon but maybe she's on VK?))

message 43: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((What character were you looking 4 at the entrance cave? I'm guessing Dewdrop or something like that))

message 44: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Queen Atlantic examined the pearls around her neck. They looked perfect, no dent in any of them. She waved her talons, dismissing a scientist that had finished reporting the progress they made. "Alright, half of the scientists are working on medicine while the other half on some armor for the army" she told a slim Seawing that fluttered her wings and tried to write it all down. "I need the army double guarding the borders, you never know if war is far behind" she paused, eyes scanning the beach

message 45: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((i wish i was on VK but I WAS at school. lol))

message 46: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((is it okay if i bring in Gourami?))

message 47: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ࿅ ❀ || qυєтzαℓqυєєη || ι'νє gσт тнє мαgι¢ ιη мє , '¢υz єνєяутнιηg ι тσυ¢н тυяηѕ ιηтσ gσℓ∂ || ❀ ࿅ wrote: "((is it okay if i bring in Gourami?))"
((It's alright with me :3))

࿅ ❀ || qυєтzαℓqυєєη || ι'νє gσт тнє мαgι¢ ιη мє , '¢υz єνєяутнιηg ι тσυ¢н тυяηѕ ιηтσ gσℓ∂ || ❀ ࿅ wrote: "((i wish i was on VK but I WAS at school. lol))"

((School is so boring XD))

message 48: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( IKR im here now though haha ))

message 49: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Gourami darted in and nearly crashed into her mother herself. "Mother!" she said, surprised, and watched the action go on around her. She would have never guessed the queen would be in here, so she tried to slink away quietly, hoping she'd ignore her like she always did

message 50: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((Yya! *hug* let the party begin lol))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10