The Problem Solvers discussion

Journals > A Tribe Called The Masai Tribe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 469 comments Mod
MASI MASI MASI MASI MASI MASI MASI

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 01, 2017 08:43AM) (new)

Alex the ark angel of darkness wrote: "me to my son

"

WTF

What is wrong with you?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Masi wrote: "ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex the ark angel of darkness wrote: "Katiya wrote: "Alex the ark angel of darkness wrote: "me to my son

"

WTF

What is wrong with you?"

hehehee"

Dude, like, seriously. My innocence is not safe

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

*snort*

Well, not like I had any in the first place

message 8: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 157 comments Do other things and get your mind off it, for now. Something will come to you.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

do you have a plot?

Phoenix~They/Them Prince Castor XD

Phoenix~They/Them Oooh maybe John Smith tries to kill Esperanza

Phoenix~They/Them Hypnosis!!!

Phoenix~They/Them Interesting.

Phoenix~They/Them Mwahahahahaha

Phoenix~They/Them Or maybe an evil sorceress killed them

message 16: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) I can read the story for u if u want?

message 17: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "Yeah, go ahead and do so."

No problem.

message 18: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) How many stories or short stories have you written? It seems you have experience!

message 19: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "Trelas wrote: "How many stories or short stories have you written? It seems you have experience!"

Not that many, really, not that many. And I'm mad young."

I'm 13, I've written alot and trust me, I threw a LOT away. I feel I have experience and at the same time, not a lot, at all.

message 20: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) But I have two stories right now that I feel I can build upon.

message 21: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "I have won poem contests and story contests before."

Wow, I have never won one or even entered lol, thats cool.

message 22: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Because of you, I just decided to submit two chapters of my story on Goodreads, thank you Masi!

message 23: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "I need ideas of a story. People barely comment in my journal so it's just me talking to myself. How fun when I'm asking you the people to help me and give me feedback."

What story are you going for?

message 24: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "Your welcome! Send me a link or I will try to go on your profile..."

Here:

https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...

message 25: by Trey (last edited Mar 03, 2017 05:28PM) (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "Trelas wrote: "Masi wrote: "I need ideas of a story. People barely comment in my journal so it's just me talking to myself. How fun when I'm asking you the people to help me and give me feedback."
..."

What story you are trying to think of. Thats what I was saying.

message 26: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "Trelas wrote: "Masi wrote: "I need ideas of a story. People barely comment in my journal so it's just me talking to myself. How fun when I'm asking you the people to help me and give me feedback."
..."

A romantic story, a story about a girl through life, a high school story, a supernatural story? What have you not tried writing yet?

message 27: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Hey Masi. I'm here ;D

Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~ (iliketoreadangryreviews) | 487 comments Story ideas? Maybe add some magical miso aspect! Like... I don't know... spells and stuff? Gods and demons?

message 29: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "I haven't tried writing it yet because I'm getting my ideas straight. It's hard to explain it, but I have the plot written down in my mind. It's about an orphan Diana who's picked to go to a Planet..."

So where do you want to go with this character Diana? Is she going to grow up (as years pass, she practices) and eventually set out to defeat Mistress May?

message 30: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Wait, whats gonna be the plot twist?

message 31: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "I have a role play group based on this, which explains even more."

Ah, is it on here, I wouldn't mind following the progress of this book, I'm interested.

message 32: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "Trelas wrote: "Masi wrote: "I have a role play group based on this, which explains even more."

Ah, is it on here, I wouldn't mind following the progress of this book, I'm interested."

Yeah, I hav..."

Same, I'll talk to you later.

message 33: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "Maybe I could be a cbild author like Micheal. I have only read the first chapter because I have alot of writing to do."

No problem, and you could quite possibly be a child author, I want to be one too.

message 34: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "I couod be a science fiction, historical fiction author. I would love that."

I think you would be a perfect science fiction writer based off of the things you have written so far.

message 35: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "Trelas wrote: "Masi wrote: "I couod be a science fiction, historical fiction author. I would love that."

I think you would be a perfect science fiction writer based off of the things you have writ..."

Exactly, its perfect.

message 36: by Trey (last edited Mar 04, 2017 09:09AM) (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "Yeah. But writing is serious, and I know how to use a computer and print out my work all of that. Been there done that. I just need to start writing."

Right now, I'm writing on Google Docs and although I don't have a plan, I feel confident I can just go with the flow of words.

message 37: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "Trelas wrote: "Masi wrote: "Trelas wrote: "Masi wrote: "I couod be a science fiction, historical fiction author. I would love that."

I think you would be a perfect science fiction writer based off..."

Around 150 million of cars, mansion, estates and mostly profits of businesses.

message 38: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "So let me put my ideas together.:

It's about an orphan Diana who's picked to go to a Planet called Zuuroco because her mother was picked too. She finds about the different nations, Alagaf, Mandali..."

Hmmm, what could you do with this?

message 39: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "Mhmmm. I write on word 2013"

My family has 3 computers, one in which I usually work on has Word, but my sister is on it so I'm using one of the older computers which has a weird writing app on it, its why I'm using Google Docs now.

message 40: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) What should be the age of Michael?

message 41: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "hmmm. I writr at my school when we have recess or study hall. A!so, at home I write too. I just read an article about young authirs,and they said you just keep writing and go with the flow. After t..."

I write at home mostly but yeah, I just like to go with the flow.

message 42: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "Easier that way. But I don't know wgat to name my story. Zuuroco?

Diana and the (don't know yet)"

The Legacy of Diana. Maybe.

message 43: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Masi wrote: "That sounds cool! But everybody has names like that when your talking about sci-fi...

The Legacy of Zuuroco"

Now that is really good!

message 44: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) I know D means Diana but what does W mean? My mistake if you have already said this.

message 45: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) That title is perfect.

message 46: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Got it.

message 47: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) Do you have any idea what the titles will be for future books?

message 48: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) For that long title, I don't think the Martian Fight would be good because people instantly think of aliens when saying Martian instead of Fairies, Vampires and the witches, wizards or humans. Hmm..

message 49: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) The Fight For Dominance. Nah...does that work?

Phoenix~They/Them The fight for a new home

« previous 1 3