The Problem Solvers discussion

Journals > A book a day keeps reality away (Kavy's Journal).

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 469 comments Mod
Thanks Skye!!

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 469 comments Mod
1. people can comment if they want
2. Be nice
3. Positive criticisms is okay, but no negative criticisms please
4. No judging
5. Have fun and don't be afraid to be just be the real you.

Me, I don't know anyone in my school, in my school that knows Percy Jackson :( except for maybe one person, like not just the movie but the books

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "

Me, I don't know anyone in my school, in my school that knows Percy Jackson :( except for maybe one person, like not just the movie but the books"

*fangirls*

*foams at the mouth*

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS

PERCY F-ING JACKSON

message 5: by Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~, Phenomenal Poll Mod #2 (last edited Feb 01, 2017 08:39AM) (new)

Katiya wrote: "Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "

Me, I don't know anyone in my school, in my school that knows Percy Jackson :( except for maybe one person, like not just the movie but the ..."

YESSSSSSSSS

message 6: by River Wolf (new)

River Wolf (december-tarzan) | 95 comments Hi I am lucky I guess my school has like ten kids who know that

LUCKYYYYYY

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh we're talking about politics? Whelp.

I mean, Trump isn't the best guy out there, but would you rather have someone like Hillary who thinks it's totally fine for someone to kill their own baby? Like, come on. Let's be real about this.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait what?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

where did Hillary being pregnant come from?

(P.S. Don't forget how Isaac was born ;))

well, either way I don't trust either Clinton or Trump, but unfortunately this is what America came to :( but we still have the congress so we have to have faith, and it's only for four years, hoping Trump doesn't get reelected

I don't trust either Clinton or Trump

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Masi wrote: "People don't like Clinton for some feeble reasons. Would you honestly trust Trump with your life?"

Pfft probably not. But anyway, he's what we're stuck with now. Honestly, we're just wasting our time complaining, whether or not he's an idiot. The only way he will ever live up to fulfill our wishes is to pray for him like cheetos are about to be banned from America. Only God can change his heart at this point.

how do you deal with a broken and shattered heart, that's been broken for YEARS now?....A heart that constantly keeps breaking....

Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~ (iliketoreadangryreviews) | 487 comments Princess Kavy of Books ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "how do you deal with a broken and shattered heart, that's been broken for YEARS now?....A heart that constantly keeps breaking...."

I drown it in passion and excitement for the things I love. I mean, not that my heart is broken often, but life seems to slowly gain back colour if you fill it with your love for people, places and things. Also, looking back is bad idea, but must be done sometimes... but if you want to feel better, thing about the future, or what's going on right now. That's what I have to say.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Princess Kavy of Books ~A long, long time ago~ wrote: "how do you deal with a broken and shattered heart, that's been broken for YEARS now?....A heart that constantly keeps breaking...."

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened? You don't have to share.

Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~ wrote: "Princess Kavy of Books ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "how do you deal with a broken and shattered heart, that's been broken for YEARS now?....A heart that constantly keeps breaking...."

I drown it..."

for me it's hard, I try to think of the future but it's hard cause I keep getting flashbacks from the dark memories from my past. And it's going to take me a LOT of time for my heart to heal, because of after all the things that I'd been through.....

Katiya wrote: "Princess Kavy of Books ~A long, long time ago~ wrote: "how do you deal with a broken and shattered heart, that's been broken for YEARS now?....A heart that constantly keeps breaking...."

I hope yo..."

it's a long story....

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

And...?

My life story of everything I'd been through......

In preschool, ppl used to hate me, and I had no friends, well….one minute they were like my "friends", but then they were like "I'm not your friend anymore" idk why, and they bullied me. In elementary school, ppl still hated me and I was so stupid that I did what ppl told me to. One person told me to go into the boys' bathroom and I did….but then I was the one who got in trouble.. Not the person who told me to go into the boys' bathroom. Then this person started bullying me. He'd been bullying me all through 1st and 2nd grade. I tried to tell the teacher, and the teacher tried to tell him to stop, but he still kept doing it. But he stopped after 2nd grade. But some ppl still hated me after 2nd grade. In 4th Grade, my "friends" ditched me during recess, but then it led me to meeting my best friend. And I'd found really nice and awesome friends, who were really sweet, in 5th grade, but then they moved away during middle school. And tbh, they were nice and all and I miss them, but at the same time, no offense to them, but I was the third wheel in that group and I got left out a lot. And they caused a lot of drama….except for my best friend, she was okay, she never left me out or treated me as a third wheel. Then in Middle school, after they all moved, I was lonely and I wanted new friends, but I had difficulties, I’ve hung out with some ppl, but idk if they were really my friends, or just ppl I talked to. I had my imaginary friends tho, which got me through, middle school. And in 9th grade, I had a friend, don’t know if she was really my friend or just someone I talked too….but I thought she was my friend, but then she left me and I still kept trying to be her friend….then after a while she said "I'm not your friend, you know that right?" (it’s a long story of what really happened between that and I’ll tell you guys that story later) But then after she said that, my heart shattered, and I started to wonder if I had any real friends and I started developing trust issues. Then in 10th grade, I made another friend, and then after a while she leaves and starts ignoring me, and one of my friends became friends with someone who was being mean to me- she moved tho, then in 11th grade, which was last year, this girl in one of my classes became my friend and then after a while she stops talking to me and then leaves me. I’ve been told that I was worthless and I’d been told more than once that no one likes me….And I feel like I'm useless…..

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Princess Kavy of Books and music ~It's killing me, I admit it now~ wrote: "My life story of everything I'd been through......

In preschool, ppl used to hate me, and I had no friends, well….one minute they were like my "friends", but then they were like "I'm not your frie..."

You don't have to get beaten down by what other people say. If they're jerks, they don't have to mean anything to you. And besides, you will always have a friend in Jesus. The Bible says that he will never leave you or forsake you, and that he's the one who fights our battles. Even if you don't believe in God, don't forget that we're here too. As long as you need someone to talk to, feel free to just open the floodgates. Us goodreads freaks that don't have lives posses all the time in the world.

thanks.....