What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Best Friends realize they love each other while at a ski lodge.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Callaghan (new)

Callaghan Ziegler | 2 comments This is a Romance/Mystery book,

The guy is a player, with a new girl all the time, but his best friend ( girl) is in love with him, he doesn't realize it yet. They go to a ski lodge where they are supposed to meet friends, but they get snowed in. However there is someone that is trying to kill them on the mountain. The boyfriend of a girl he slept with the previous winter. Romance unfolds on the mountain, and he realizes that he has loved her the whole time. They get off the mountain, but only after drama happens and she thinks she hates him. He makes a huge romantic gesture at Christmas and they live happily ever after.

I swear I have just posted the entire story on here, how come I cant remember the name?? I'd like to read the rest of the books by this author, but I cant for the life of me remember her name either. ACK. Thanks!!!

message 2: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 325 comments Have you tried this list? https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/7...

message 3: by Callaghan (new)

Callaghan Ziegler | 2 comments Thank you so much!!!!!!!

message 5: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 325 comments I think Marie found it. The description is spot on! Adding to my ridiculously high TBR pile.

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Callaghan, did you find your book? If so, what was it? If not, let us know and we will keep looking for it. Also, you can bump your thread every month or so to keep the search at the top of the list.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37344 comments Mod
Kate wrote: "Callaghan, did you find your book? If so, what was it? If not, let us know and we will keep looking for it. Also, you can bump your thread every month or so to keep the search at the top of the list."

No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Frigid (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J. Lynn (other topics)
Jennifer L. Armentrout (other topics)