Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)
This topic is about The Raven Boys
BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair #15: Fathima and Megan (February Besties)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new) - rated it 4 stars

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5510 comments Pair #15: FANTASY/SCI-FI. Read a book off the YA Fantasy/Sci-Fi Novels with Major LGBTQ Characters List.

Fathima - Fantasy, Science Fiction, Retellings
and
Megan - Fantasy, Science Fiction

message 2: by Fathima (new) - added it

Fathima  | 21 comments Hi! This is the first time I'm doing this challenge and I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna love doing this! Have you checked the list that we were given? I hope we can find a good book to read together :) . I'll tell you the books that I would like to read from the list by tomorrow :)

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan | 243 comments Hi I looked at the lists and in my tbr I have city of bones to read so I'd like to read that do you have any ideas?

message 4: by Fathima (new) - added it

Fathima  | 21 comments I guess we can read the books that one of have already read right? Since you have already started City of Bones , what say we read City of Ashes together? Or do you want to read something else?

message 5: by Fathima (new) - added it

Fathima  | 21 comments Oh , I just found out that we cant do a reread....can you? Well I've been meaning to try The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1) by Melissa Grey or The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater . Have you read either of them?

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan | 243 comments Nope never, do you want to read the raven boys?

message 7: by Fathima (new) - added it

Fathima  | 21 comments Yeah I would love to read The Raven Boys :) So when will we start?

message 8: by Fathima (new) - added it

Fathima  | 21 comments Megan? When are we gonna start?

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan | 243 comments I'm sorry for replying late, we can start now if you have the book

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan | 243 comments I'm going to start it now, only problem is that my copy of the book doesn't display page numbers so I'll need to be updating by chapter

message 11: by Fathima (new) - added it

Fathima  | 21 comments Hi , the thing is I tried to get the book but I can't get it anywhere....is there any other book that you like to try?

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan | 243 comments We don't have long to pick one and I can get most books so is there anything you'd like to read that you have? If you have proxy I'd love reading that

message 13: by Fathima (new) - added it

Fathima  | 21 comments I am really sorry...I didn't see your last comment till now...and its one day too late. But I would still love to buddy read if u like...DM if you wanna BD with me...:)