Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Unwind (Unwind, #1)
This topic is about Unwind
BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair #14: Katie and Jessie (February Besties)

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (last edited Feb 09, 2017 07:13AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5533 comments Pair #14: DYSTOPIA. Read a book off the Best Dystopian Fiction of All Time List.
Katie - Dystopia
and
Jessie (Saffity) - Dystopia, Retellings, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Kiki - Dystopia, Retellings, Thriller, Contemporary

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie (spoondive) Hey Kiki! It's great to meet you!
I'm going to skim the list and put together some titles I'd like to read.

message 3: by Katie (last edited Feb 01, 2017 01:00PM) (new)

Katie (spoondive) Here's my list so far. Books marked* are top choices for me.

Lords of the Flies*
Unwind
Infinite Sea*
Scarlet

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie (spoondive) Still hoping for a reply!

message 5: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new) - rated it 5 stars

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5533 comments :-/ If you still haven't heard anything in 24 hours, I'll fill in with you! I love dystopia :)

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie (spoondive) Awesome! I sent a message too so fingers crossed!

message 7: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new) - rated it 5 stars

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5533 comments I've got another player who can fill in with you! She's partnered with Kiki in another challenge and hasn't heard from her either. I'll direct her to this thread, and the challenge will remain the same!

Jessie (Saffity) (saffity) | 563 comments Hello Katie, nice to meet you!!

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie (spoondive) Cool! Had a glance at the list?

message 10: by Jessie (Saffity) (new)

Jessie (Saffity) (saffity) | 563 comments Yep I gave it a peek, I've read the first few, did you have anything that specifically caught your attention? I'm pretty easy going and can get books easily.

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie (spoondive) One of my first comments had a few that caught my eye!

message 12: by Jessie (Saffity) (new)

Jessie (Saffity) (saffity) | 563 comments Unwind is the only one I haven't read before, and it's available at my library. Does that sound good?

message 13: by Kiki (new)

Kiki (kiki_west) | 24 comments I'm so sorry I haven't replied! I'm in the middle of a move. Is it too late to jump back in?

message 14: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new) - rated it 5 stars

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5533 comments I'll say yes if you're willing to be a group of 3!

message 15: by Katie (new)

Katie (spoondive) Unwind on its way from library.

message 16: by Jessie (Saffity) (new)

Jessie (Saffity) (saffity) | 563 comments Awesome!! Let me know when you get it and I'll start.

message 17: by Katie (new)

Katie (spoondive) Going to start today. I will cone back when I'm finished!

message 18: by Jessie (Saffity) (new)

Jessie (Saffity) (saffity) | 563 comments Ok I'll be right behind you once I finish one of the two books I have on the go right now

message 19: by Katie (new)

Katie (spoondive) I have bad news I hope you will understand. My library is unable to provide me with a large print edition and at the moment that's all I can read. I will have to bow out - I'm so sorry!!

message 20: by Jessie (Saffity) (new)

Jessie (Saffity) (saffity) | 563 comments Ok, I'll still read the book, I hope you enjoy it when you can get to it.