Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Fix Me (Misfits, #2.5)
This topic is about Fix Me
22 views
Book Issues > Add URL please

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (last edited Jan 31, 2017 01:11PM) (new)

Amy (destiny_fate) | 26 comments This story is published on Wattpad and I'd like the URL to be on it's Goodreads page please.

Goodreads page:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Wattpad URL
https://www.wattpad.com/story/9819605...


message 2: by Codex (new)

Codex | 3401 comments The content presented by the Wattpad URL does not provide more information than what’s already on the book page. My understanding is that Goodreads is not in favour of adding a URL in such cases.


message 3: by Amy (last edited Jan 31, 2017 02:12PM) (new)

Amy (destiny_fate) | 26 comments Codex wrote: "The content presented by the Wattpad URL does not provide more information than what’s already on the book page. My understanding is that Goodreads is not in favour of adding a URL in such cases."

I was told that if it was a Wattpad publication a URL to the full story can be added... Is that no longer true?


message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13555 comments Also, Wattpad books should only be added when they are complete. See comment #4 in https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...


message 5: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13555 comments Amy wrote: "I was told that if it was a Wattpad publication a URL to the full story can be added... Is that no longer true?"

That is true, but there is no full story yet in this case.


message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy (destiny_fate) | 26 comments lethe wrote: "Also, Wattpad books should only be added when they are complete. See comment #4 in https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."

Okay, so once I have it posted and tagged as complete I can come back here and get it added?


message 7: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13555 comments Yes.


message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy (destiny_fate) | 26 comments lethe wrote: "Yes."

Thank you. I was unaware that it needed to be complete before adding a URL. Sorry about that.


back to top