Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair #9: Michelle and Jess (February Besties)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5510 comments Pair #9: CONTEMPORARY. Read a book off the 2012 YA Contemporaries List.
Michelle - Contemporary, Fantasy
and
Jess - Dystopia, Contemporary, Urban Fantasy

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 451 comments Hey, any from the list you'd be interested in reading?

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess A few books that stuck out to me...
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1) by Tammara Webber Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi That Summer by Sarah Dessen The Siren by Kiera Cass Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

Do any of these sound good to you?

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 451 comments The ones from that list that I'm interested in the most are Slammed, Easy, Amy and Roger's Epic Detour and My Life Next Door from that list.

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess I have all of those books available to me whenever. Do you prefer any of them over the others? I'll read whichever you like.

message 6: by Michelle (last edited Feb 03, 2017 02:28PM) (new)

Michelle | 451 comments Sorry I just saw this message right now. We could go with Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson , I haven't read a book by her yet and have wanted to for awhile. If that's okay with you? I should be able to get a copy pretty soon.

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess That sounds great! I've read one Morgan Matson book before and it was really enjoyable.

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 451 comments Hopefully this one is good. I should be able to get a copy next week of it.

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 451 comments I'll have my copy in a few hours so we can start anytime