Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)
This topic is about Hex Hall
BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair #7: Michelle Q and Sarah Nichole (February Besties)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new) - rated it 3 stars

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5517 comments Pair #7: PARANORMAL. Read a book off the Best YA Paranormal/Supernatural List.
Michelle Q - Paranormal, Dystopia
and
Sarah Nichole - Fantasy, Paranormal, Historical Fiction

Sarah Nichole | 142 comments Hi Michelle! I really like this list we get to choose from, I have read quite a few of the books though, a few of the top ones I haven't read are:

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Lindsay Anne Kendal Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer Shadowland (The Mediator, #1) by Meg Cabot

Let me know which ones you've read or what looks good on the list to you, and I'll let you know if I've read them. They all look great so I'm down to read whatever :)

Michelle | 777 comments Hey Sarah (: I agree the list seems very interesting, I'll probably read all of the in the list someday :D

I already read Hush Hush but I'd be up for Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins Shadowland (The Mediator, #1) by Meg Cabot since I can get them at my library right away.

But if you really want to read Hush Hush I could read a book you've read (:

Sarah Nichole | 142 comments I think Hex Hall looks really good and it has a ton of good reviews!

Michelle | 777 comments Oh yay I was hoping you were gonna say that! I'll try to get it by the end of the week (:

Sarah Nichole | 142 comments Awesome :) that was pretty easy to decide on lol! I should be getting my copy tomorrow or Saturday. I've had my eye on this series for so long now, I'm excited to read it.

Michelle | 777 comments I know right! I am also excited to read this series . . . In fact, I almost fell of my chair when you said you wanted to read that one haha I'll get it for sure tomorrow.

Sarah Nichole | 142 comments I just got it in, so let me know when you wanna start it!

Michelle | 777 comments Sorry I suddenly got busy and kinda forgot about this!

I have it now too & can start right now if that's OK (I need to return it to the library by the 20th). If not that's fine too, just let me know (:

Sarah Nichole | 142 comments That's fine lol life happens but yeah, we can start it today. I'll get to it later on tonight!

Michelle | 777 comments Yeah life happens way too often for my liking haha

I'm at the beginning of chapter two and I'm completely loving this! I rally like the writing style & Sophie & I feel like I'm going to love the setting :3.

Sarah Nichole | 142 comments I finished it yesterday! I really liked Sophie too. I'll hold off on spoilers until you're finished :)

Michelle | 777 comments I'm going to have a lot of fun today so I'll probably get a lot of this one and hopefully finish it this week (:

Michelle | 777 comments lol *a lot of free time . . . Don't know why I said fun xD

Michelle | 777 comments I just finished it! I really loved it & totally didn't see those plot twists coming haha I really want to read the rest of the series ASAP.

Sarah Nichole | 142 comments I really wish the book was longer. I didn't see those twists coming either tho! (view spoiler) Which is what makes me wanna read the next book!!

It just all felt so rushed...so much story for such a short book. I rated it 3.5ish. I could probly round up actually. But I would've loved if it had been longer, with more time spent with all of the characters. (view spoiler) Anyways, I'll be continuing this series for sure!

Michelle | 777 comments I know right?! (view spoiler)

I don't know how I feel about the length. . . I mean it took like three weeks to read and it definitely was a fast read but I agree that I've liked to see more.

I really hope the rest of the series has more Jenna & Archer (: