Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)
This topic is about The Diviners
BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair #5: Abby and Emma (February Besties)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new) - added it

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5533 comments Pair #5: HISTORICAL FANTASY. Read a book off the YA Historical Fantasy List.
Abby - Fantasy, Science Fiction, Historical Fiction
and
Emma - Contemporary, Historical Fiction, Fantasy

message 2: by Abby (new)

Abby | 31 comments How about we read Wildwood Dancing. It's on the list like the third one down

Emma 🌻 (piscesreads) | 339 comments I looked at the list and these are what I'm most interested in reading. Would any of these work for you?

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) by Libba Bray Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1) by Jessica Spotswood

message 4: by Abby (new)

Abby | 31 comments How about we read the middle one.

message 5: by Abby (new)

Abby | 31 comments Sorry it took me so long to reply.

Emma 🌻 (piscesreads) | 339 comments That's alright! And sure, we can do that one. When do you want to start reading it? I just need to get it first, haha.

message 7: by Abby (new)

Abby | 31 comments I still need to get it too so we need to wait till we both get it.

Emma 🌻 (piscesreads) | 339 comments Ok I should be able to get it and start by some time next week, if that works for you?

message 9: by Abby (new)

Abby | 31 comments Maybe I might get it on saterday.

message 10: by Abby (new)

Abby | 31 comments Ok so sorry there is a change of plans I have a book to read for bookclub and one I have to read for school that needs returned so I might need about a week to get it.

Emma 🌻 (piscesreads) | 339 comments That's ok! I'm actually reading a book right now too so I don't mind waiting.

message 12: by Abby (new)

Abby | 31 comments I got the book so we can start whenever you are ready but it is huge so I might start reading it because I have to read two more books (and they have to be by a specific author) for school by like the 15 or something so