Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair #3: Circe and Cerine (February Besties)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5517 comments Pair #3: HIGH FANTASY. Read a book off the YA Epic Fantasy 2015 List.
Circe - Contemporary, High Fantasy, Horror
and
Cerine - Fantasy, High Fantasy, Contemporary, Science Fiction

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 1156 comments Hi Cerine! I'm new at this so what about Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard The Isle of the Lost (Descendants, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Red Rising (Red Rising, #1) by Pierce Brown Carve the Mark (Carve the Mark, #1) by Veronica Roth ?

message 3: by cerine (new)

cerine I own Red Queen and Crown of Midnight and I think I can get Red Rising if you want to read that. What are your top three choices?

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 1156 comments I'm reading right now Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard I don't know if you want to enjoy right now but I'm on chapter 9...

My three choices are Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Red Rising (Red Rising, #1) by Pierce Brown and Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard or if you can't enjoy now I'm up to Carve the Mark (Carve the Mark, #1) by Veronica Roth but what about you?

I'm so sorry I didn't get an email or notification that you replay!