Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Love-Based Money and Mindset
This topic is about Love-Based Money and Mindset
Book Cover Help > Add Book Cover

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michele (new)

Michele Wacek (michelepw) | 68 comments Hello -- so I tried to add the physical version of Love-Based Money and Mindset, but the cover didn't transfer. Can you add this cover to the physical book?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Thank you

message 2: by Bea (new)

Bea Michele, the ISBN is incorrect. It seems you added the ISBN13 to the ISBN10 slot. Can you post the correct ISBN13?

message 3: by Michele (new)

Michele Wacek (michelepw) | 68 comments Ah -- here is the ISBN13

978-1-945363-01-6

message 4: by Bea (new)

Bea Corrected ISBN on GR entry. However, now we are back to the cover. I cannot find that ISBN with that cover anywhere. Per the publisher site, it is an ebook (not paperback as on GR entry) but the ISBN does not match. We are not allowed to put covers on mismatched ISBNs. If you have the book, you could scan the cover to your profile photos and a librarian can pick it up from there.

message 5: by Michele (new)

Michele Wacek (michelepw) | 68 comments I think I may have messed things up. So, right now the ebook is published, and I'm getting ready to publish the physical book. The ISBN I gave you was the physical book, it's just not published yet. It will have the same cover as the ebook (or the Kindle version). Can you simply add the cover to that entry?

message 6: by Bea (new)

Bea Michele, GR matches covers to ISBN. When I checked the publisher website, there was not even a "coming soon" book to match the ISBN. If the cover has been created for this book...even if it looks like the Kindle version...it will need to be added either when the book is available or when it shows on the publisher site or the author's site. It is not enough to say that it matches another cover as I understand. According to the date on the GR entry, the publication is to occur quickly.