Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Being Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #1)
This topic is about Being Jamie Baker
BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair #1: Bookbuyer and Mackenzie (February Besties)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5510 comments Pair #1: FANTASY. Read a book off the Hidden Gems: YA Fantasy Novels List.
Bookbuyer - Romance, Fantasy, Paranormal
and
Mackenzie - Fantasy, Romance, Mystery

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) So so far I'd love to read Being Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #1) by Kelly Oram as I'm already planning to read it this month.

Others I might try are Dragon's Keep (Wilde Island Chronicles #1) by Janet Lee Carey Cracked (Soul Eaters, #1) by Eliza Crewe The Faerie Path (Faerie Path, #1) by Allan Frewin Jones Toads and Diamonds by Heather Tomlinson In the Serpent's Coils (Hallowmere, #1) by Tiffany Trent

message 3: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Ewart | 23 comments I don't have anything on my to-read list for this month. I read the synopsis and that one sounds really good. I'm totally good to read that one if you are. Dying To Forget looks pretty good too if you haven't already read it.

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Mackenzie wrote: "I don't have anything on my to-read list for this month. I read the synopsis and that one sounds really good. I'm totally good to read that one if you are. Dying To Forget looks pre..."

So you're good to read Being Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #1) by Kelly Oram ?

message 5: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Ewart | 23 comments Yep :) I'm totally good to read that one.

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) YAY! :D

I have a BR for it in another group so I probably won't start it before the 8th. ^-^

message 7: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Ewart | 23 comments Ok sounds good. I have to find some time to get out and find a copy of it too.

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Mackenzie wrote: "Ok sounds good. I have to find some time to get out and find a copy of it too."

:)