What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

I Wanna Re-Do My Room
This topic is about I Wanna Re-Do My Room
SOLVED: Non-Fiction > SOLVED. Kids/Teens Room Decorating Book; playing card curtain; bold colors and hand-drawings. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nostalgia Reader (nostalgia_reader) | 12 comments This book was found in the kids or teen section of the library. I checked it out in 2005/06, but can't remember if it was in the new section or already in the stacks. This was written for kids, with projects they could do themselves. It had a very color blocky cover, and the illustrations were all hand drawn and colored in a very bright, graphic way. The font may also have all been in "handwriting"; if not the entire book, at least the chapter headings and the like were.

I distinctly remember the section of curtains having a project to make a playing card curtain. There was also a project for painting a shower curtain and using it has regular room drapes. There were lots of of other projects, split up by type: curtains, desk/school accessories, random decor, etc.

The closest similar cover I can recall would be this edition of The Bell Jar.
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

message 3: by Adele (new) - added it

Adele | 1208 comments This looks right: I Wanna Re-Do My Room by Clea Hantman

message 4: by Nostalgia Reader (last edited Jan 31, 2017 04:02PM) (new) - added it

Nostalgia Reader (nostalgia_reader) | 12 comments Adele wrote: "This looks right: I Wanna Re-Do My Room by Clea Hantman"

HA, YES, that's it!! Thank you!

message 5: by Adele (new) - added it

Adele | 1208 comments Happy to help. :-)