Cozy Mysteries discussion

Something's Rotten in Paradise (Maui Mayhem Cozy Mystery #1)
This topic is about Something's Rotten in Paradise
Authors needing help > Reviews appreciated for humorous cozy

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aysia (new)

Aysia Amery | 16 comments Aloha!

My book Something's Rotten in Paradise is currently free for a few days on Amazon, and I'd be most appreciative of reviews for those who enjoy humorous cozy mysteries. There's a paranormal aspect also (the protag sees and communicates with ghosts =)).

Thank you so much!

P. S. If you've purchased Book 2 ( A Killing in Kula ) before Sept. 20, 2016, please download the revised version via your Amazon dashboard. Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't automatically push the revised versions through or the old version continues to linger in your cache, so if this happens to you, delete the old version from your device before grabbing the revised one (you might have to ask Amazon to send you the newest file if they didn't update it for you automatically). Sorry about that. Unfortunely, Book 2 had an unedited/unproofed version (which had misspellings, typos, etc.) that went out before 9/20/2016.

Books 3 & 4 won't have this problem, so no worries on those (although, unfortunately, some typos do slip through the cracks even after a proofreader has at it =D).

BarbaraH | 57 comments I looked but couldn't find it
Can you post the link?

message 3: by Aysia (new)

Aysia Amery | 16 comments Sure thing ... Click here to go directly to the Amazon page. Thanks!