What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA ebook about (elf?) romance; she breaks it off with the boyfriend and marries her eventual husband who's a prince character. I think she's got some magical powers, and she realises her entire bloodline relies on drinking Black Water

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by 570nm (new)

570nm | 1 comments Hi, would love if someone could help with placing a name of this series (trilogy? not too sure though) I read about two years ago. No idea why it just popped into my head, but not being able to remember what it's called is driving me nuts!

There was this young girl who was somehow 'linked' to her teenage boyfriend through a kiss but she realises he only did it because he wanted power through this witchy(?) premonition. Then she breaks it off with the boyfriend and marries her eventual husband who's a prince character. I think she's got some magical powers, and she realises her entire bloodline relies on drinking Black Water to keep the magical powers up? And she slowly falls for this (elfin?????) prince (whose name starts with a K I think), and it turns out that he's known about her for a super long time.

I think there's this little episode where the prince character begs someone to tell him whether he'll find his One because I think all of the (elfin???) characters only get fated partner or something. Then he has cuts his body and wades into this cave-hole of Black Water (and it hurts and scars his body because the water is poisonous to his kind or something), but it helps him see this girl in the future and he realises that there is someone who is meant for him in the future.

Prince husband guy also has a tendency of weaving shoes and braiding the female protagonist's hair (lol)

Sorry, really vague and details are random but plonked in all the details I could remember! Would really appreciate if someone could help out. Thanks!

message 2: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (romance_luver) | 55 comments I'd love to read this

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan Pluym | 102 comments following

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37385 comments Mod
570nm, are you still looking for this or did you find it?