1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > lovablecedric and Kate Kid

Comments Showing 1-50 of 278 (278 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Here we are.

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yay! So wanna just go with the flow or make up the plot first?

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Mmm.... Let's go with the flow and see where our characters can take us.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alright, shall we make simple characters then?

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Sure thing.

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments What should the age range be?

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments 16-20.

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alright, I'll put mine up first

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Alright.

message 10: by j a m m e s (last edited Jan 31, 2017 10:08AM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments

Name: Brandon Blackwell
Nicknames: Brand, Brandy, Black
Birthday: April 6th
Appearance:

Sexuality: Homosexual
Relationship Status: Single

message 11: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments

[Name] Caesar Vanderbilt
{Nickname} N/a
[Age] 17
{Birthday} 7/10
[Appearance]

[Sexuality] Bisexual
{Relationship Status} Single

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I love Dylan......

Anywho, can you start?

message 13: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments He's so cute.

And sure.
~~~~

Caesar's day didn't really start out like he was hoping it would. He didn't wake up and see the sun shining in his window. In a fair exchange, there also wasn't a loud thunderstorm to shake the two story house and rattle the windows either. So, this wake up call was a bust. Instead, it was just all gray outside. There was no sign of something big happening, even if there was a chance of rain.

So, the young man got out of his bed and leaned on his windowsill, looking down at the neighbor house. He had just moved into this Victorian styled home with his dad, his other parent off on a business trip. This was his second morning, and everything they owned was still on its way.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon was up bright and earlier, considering he lived in a house with five girl's who loved to hog the showers every morning, therefore he got up super early in order to actually get ready for the day. He walked into his room to find the family dog napping on the middle of the floor, he stepped over the dog and walked into his closet.

This was the second morning of the new neighbors and Brandon planned to make a good move on them so that they didn't end up hating him like the last neighbors did. Brandon went downstairs and found both his dads making breakfast, he smiled and sat down, one of them place a plate of pancakes and eggs in front of him, he thanked them and began eating.

message 15: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Caesar was the second one up in the house, his father being the first one up and he was already starting to make their breakfast. It was just cereal and milk though. They still needed to go out and buy food. Though, that could wait until they got their fridge here. Caesar went down the stairs, plopped down on their pop up chairs and at their pop up game table, and looked over at his father.

The two of them sat together, eating their breakfast with one another. They talked about the new neighborhood and were hoping that it was kinder than the other neighborhood that they previously lived in. Though, the other topic at hand was going and meeting some of their neighbors, his father had seen younger kids at the house next door and suggested Caesar go and meet them. Though, Caesar had already been planning on it, he was a rather social kid, after all.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon finished earlier and washed his dishes as his sisters' were finally getting up. After washing his dishes, he decided to grab the cupcakes and the refrigerated box of food, he had made the cupcakes two days ago and bought the refrigerated box of food days ago.

" Make sure you're nice kiddo," Brandon's dad, Markus, said as he ruffled Brandon's hair affectionately. Brandon grinned and nodded, " Yes sir," Brandon said as he headed to the door, his father opened the front door for him and patted him on the head.

message 17: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Caesar had went and gotten dressed after breakfast and, sadly, did not get to take a shower. He didn't have his body wash because he was an idiot and packed it in the duffle he put into the moving van. He had mixed them up. But hey, at least he had his movie collection. So that was a plus. He had started down the stairs, borrowing some of his father's clothing, since along with the body wash and soap stuff, he had put his clothing in as well. His father couldn't fathom how he could mix them up, but he did.

He went down to the door, his wallet in the back pocket of these pants. "I'm gonna run to the store, Papa!" He called out, "Anything you need?" He asked before opening the door.

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon expertly handled the two things in his hands and made his way next door, he saw the door already opened and started to get anxious. He still moved forward though, he put on a smile and finally got his hands to stop shaking, he took a few breathers until his breath got back to normal. Brandon began to think of millions of things could say to the new neighbors.

message 19: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments "Just get one of those bottles of water we can fill up again and again." His father said.

"Don't we have some of those?" He asked.

"Yeah, but they're the leaking ones." He said, reaching in and he showed him the bottles that they all knew all to well leaked all over the place. They almost fried the computer at one point.

Caesar nodded and he waved, starting to head out when he was met face to face with one of the neighbor kids. He smiled at him, waving, "Hey." He said.

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon suddenly met with the new neighbor, he smiled immediately and held out a hand, carefully balancing the two items on one arm, " Hi, I'm Brandon Blackwell, I'm your next door neighbor," Brandon said.

message 21: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments He smiled, offering his own hand and he shook it. Caesar's hand shake was very firm, and very friendly. "Uh, let me help you with those." He said, offering to take at least one of them. "It's great to meet you. I'm Casear Vanderbilt." He said.

His father walked from the kitchen in there and smiled. He was a tall man with thin silver frames. He had black hair, much like his son's, and they shared similar to the same face build, though, the man's was slightly thinner. "Oh, a visitor." He said, smiling.

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon smiled, he allowed Caesar to take one of the items and nodded, " Well it's nice to meet you Caesar," Brandon said and then looked over to see Caesar's father, " Hello sir, I'm Brandon Blackwell, I live next door," Brandon said, holding out the same hand. " I just came over to give you guys some cupcakes and a refrigerated box of food,"'Brandon said, pointing to the refrigerated box in Caesar's hands and the box of cupcakes in his hands.

message 23: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments The man smiled and took his hand, shaking it. "I'm Arthur." He said. "His father." He motioned with his head. "We also live next door. To you at least." He said, smiling and winking at him. He was the one that said the dad jokes, that was for damn sure, and Caesar groaned to it. He looked at the food, grinning, "You're so sweet! We were in need of these!" He said. "You've saved us another fast food night, good sir." He grinned.

Caesar sighed in relief, "You really are a life saver.I was sick of McDonalds."

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon grinned at the man and then chuckled, he was used to dad jokes since he received them twice more then some people did, " You're welcome," Brandon said to Arthur and then gasped at Caesar, " Who could ever get sick of McDonalds?!" Brandon said dramatically.

Brandon then smiled, " I'm kidding, I'd get sick of eating the same thing every day too," Brandon said, " Now, those cupcakes are gluten free, dairy free and nut free just in case you guys have any allergies, but they still taste pretty good according to my dads', they're made of dark chocolate, white chocolate chips, peanut butter, Hypo-Allergenic of course, and finally they're are sprinkled with ginger to add a hint of flavor," Brandon said happily, he loved cooking.

message 25: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Caesar looked at the kid and he laughed, not minding that he was joking around with them,either. He loved when people got social quickly and didn't act all awkward at first. This kid was pretty great. He already liked him. Though, as he listened to him talk about what had been done to the cupcakes, he smiled, though he just had to joke back. "Damn, just when I thought it was safe to eat. Turns out my only allergy is ginger!" He said, his eyes wide and he shrugged a little, his face too dramatic to be taken seriously.

Though, there was one thing that Arthur heard when he was talking... "Wait.... Did you say dads?" He asked, raising an eyebrow in a bit of confusion.

Though, this made Caesar quiet down and he looked at the kid, tilting his head to the side, having the same shocked expression on his face.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon just looked at them after he explained the cupcakes, a smile still on his face as Caesar made a joke at him and then looked at Arthur when he asked about his dads'. Brandon's smile faltered a little, " Yeah, I have two dads, I hope that isn't a problem?" Brandon said, he was a little worried now, the way Arthur and Caesar were looking at him made him feel very self conscious.

message 27: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Caesar's face filled with joy, and he looked over at his father. Though, he looked back, "You haven't gotten like, spray paint on the doors calling them... Terrible names? Like, no hate crimes against them here?" He asked, his words speeding up with excitement.

The other man, Arthur, just stared at the kid, his jaw slightly dropped.

message 28: by j a m m e s (last edited Jan 31, 2017 11:51AM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon immediately frowned upon the questions, " Hate crimes are taken seriously in this city, and if anyone even dared to do such a thing like that, they'd probably get ten years to life in prison," Brandon replied. " Also, I'm not adopted, neither are my sisters, we were all born from the same mother, who lives just a block away," Brandon added. " Now please tell me this isn't a problem, because I'm getting self conscious over here and worried," Brandon also added.

message 29: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Caesar grinned, and he looked at his father again who hung his head suddenly, one hand going to his face and his shoulders shook slightly. Caesar looked back, "No... No... This is actually great!" He said, grinning brightly at him, his eyes shining. "We come from a town where there's a lot of hate crime and now my dads can go around being themselves for once." He said, looking over at his father who was wiping his face, having to remove his glasses. "We were.... really scared we were gonna have to move again..."

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon smiled again, " You guys should really meet my dads, because they are the ones who helped enforce the law before I was born," Brandon said with a smile, he saw his dads over on the porch and smiled brightly. " Those are them, Markus and Robbie, my dad Robbie loves tattoos and dyed hair, my father Markus who's covered in paint," Brandon said, groaning at the last part, " is an artist, not well-known around the world, but well-known here," Brandon added. " I hope I wasn't disturbing anything when I came over here," Brandon mentioned.

message 31: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Caesar looked over, seeing the two of them. He smiled over at them, waving to them and giving them a friendly nod. He looked over at him, "Nah, I was gonna go get some new cups for us to drink out of and then probably get some soap so I can finally take a shower... Maybe a change in clothing." He said. "I've been stealing his clothing the past few days."

"It's really annoying." Arthur said, chuckling with a small smile. He was trying to calm himself down, but he was happy. He was happy that they were finally going to be safe.

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon nodded, then smiled lightly, " I can show you the best places to shop if you'd like? Also we can get to know each other a little more," Brandon offered, he looked over to see where his dads were and he didn't see them on the porch, he looked around and then sighed in relief when he saw them arguing by the mail box.

' He's seventeen Markus, he needs his own damn car! '
' He crashed your car seven times Rob! What do you think is going to happen to his car?'
' Those were accidents and you know it Mark, he was trying to avoid people who wanted to disregard stoplights and animals who were running to safety! God mark sometimes I wonder why you and I are still together,'
' Because you love me and we could never live without each other Robbie dear,'

Brandon shook his head and laughed, " The fights they have are really funny sometimes and also really romantic, anyways my offer still stands, as for clothes Caesar, me and you are about the same size, I'll let you borrow a few of my clothes," Brandon also offered.

message 33: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Caesar looked at him, smiling to him, "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea." He said, putting one hand in his pocket as he looked up at his father who was watching the two men argue. Though, he had a small smile on his face.

"His father and I are like that, too." He said. "Oh... I meant to tell you, Caesar... He'll be here in one week instead of two." He said.

"I thought that he was going to be in New York for a bit longer." He said.

"He said he misses us." He shrugged and smiled softly. "Anyways.... Thank you." He said, taking the food from Caesar so he could put it into their kitchen.

Caesar nodded, "Oh my God please." He said, his hands clamped together. "I won't be able to wash my clothing for at least another two days."

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon listened to them, he found it so cute and adorable when family was like this, he then shook his head and turned to Caesar, " Alright, let me go tell my dads' where I'm going, and then we can go," Brandon said. He looked at Arthur, " It was nice meeting you Arthur, I'll have my dads' come over to introduce themselves to you," Brandon said with smile.

Brandon turned and began walking back to his house.

message 35: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Arthur nodded to him, "Alright, it was a pleasure to meet you as well." He said, waving to him and he took a step back, going into the kitchen.

Caesar was smiling a little bit, looking over at the guy as he went back over to his house to tell his parents. He grabbed his jacket and he put it on himself, it staying open. He walked out of the house, glancing back to the house and then walked on. He had a small smile on his face as he walked, glad that he was making a friend. And he hadn't even gone to school yet. He couldn't wait to see how many friends he could get on his first day. With how this kid was talking, it sounded like this town... was pretty cool and safe.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon entered the home, only to be met with his dads' making out. " Seriously?!" Brandon cried, " my pure virgin eyes!" Brandon added dramatically. Markus laughed as he pulled away from Robbie, who blushed.

" Are you even a virgin Brandon?" Commented one of his sisters as she came downstairs.

Brandon narrowed his eyes and lunged at her, she squealed and ran off, Robbie caught his son by the shoulder, " Alright, before you kill Stacy, what do you need?" Robbie asked.

" I'm taking Caesar, the new neighbor kid, out shopping for some things, he'll also be borrowing some of my clothes too," Brandon answered.

" Ah," Markus said, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet, he pulled out three twenties, " Don't spend it all on stupid things Brandon, now hurry up and go," Markus said.

Brandon grinned, he took the money, " Thanks, ill be back in about an hour," Brandon answered before heading off.

message 37: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Caesar waved to his father, going out into the front yard before he shut the door. He hated the house right now and how it was so... empty. If it had all of their things in it, he would like it a lot more. The house was cool, just needed furniture instead of a simple sleeping bag. He walked over to the house, hearing the yelling, but he didn't think that anything bad was going on. He smiled a little bit, liking the sound of this family... They seemed like they were probably really cool.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon smiled as he exited the house, he closed the door after him and then turned to find Caesar, " Alright let's go," Brandon said with a smile, " I'll have to warn you, when I see kitchen stuff, I go absolutely crazy,"

message 39: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments He smiled over at him, "That's alright. If I see Hot Wheels I'm the same way." He said, waving it off. He chuckled a little bit, hands in his pockets. He started to walk along with him. "Do you cook a lot?" He asked, "And what kind of food?"

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon nodded, " I cook most of our family dinners, and I can cook anything, well with some help from a cookbook," Brandon said with a smile, " Hot Wheels? The toy cars? Really?" Brandon asked.

message 41: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments He looked over at him, grinning brightly. Caesar wasn't the kind of person that was more reserved, he was very open. He grinned brightly all the time, and he was showing that as he didn't give a small smile so far. At least, it was always overshadowed by the giant smiles he gave. "You're going to have to invite me over, dude. I love food. All kinds of food." He said, playing with his hair a little. He had also forgotten his hair gel so his hair was more on his forehead than it typically was, and it was annoying the hell out of him.

"And yeah, dude. They're the coolest shit ever!" He said.

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon grinned and blushed slightly, " Well you can always come over if you'd like, my dads wont mind," Brandon replied, " and as for the hot wheels, you are really childish, but I like guys who embrace their inner child," Brandon said with a large smile.

message 43: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Caesar looked over at him, "Cool. I'll sneak over when my Papa makes anything gross." He winked, chuckling a little bit. "You're going to be my savior." He said, bowing his head to him a bit, but he laughed a little, too. "And ohh yeah. I love playing with toys, dude.... I have a shit tone of robots and RC cars." He said, "So if you like guys like that, I'm your prince charming." He said.

((I totally forgot to mention that he has a Russian accent. *Thumbs up* ))

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( good to know XD ))

Brandon shook his head slightly, " We are really going to be best friends, I just know it," Brandon said, he suddenly linked arms with Caesar and pulled him away from someone as they passed them. The person glared at the two of them before sticking their nose up and ignoring them, " Phew, I thought he was going to say something for sure," Brandon said, he shook his head and unlinked his arm from Caesar.

" Before you ask, that was Old man Ryan, he doesn't particularly like gays and such, and tends to call them out for various things, just last year he tried multiple times to get me arrested for just looking at his grandson, who's gay himself," Brandon whispered, just in case the man had decided to follow them or was still within earshot.

message 45: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments (( Haha, yeah. I keep forgetting where he's from. XD ))

Caesar smirked, though, when he was pulled, he rose his eyebrow as he looked at the man. "Eww." He said, "He looks like the old man down the street in my old home." He said, looking over at him. He smirked a little, "I'll make sure to tell Papa to stay away from him. And... Well, if my dad finds out..." He shivered. "Well, I don't think Mr. Ryan will go around our families when he's done with him." He said, winking. "Perks of being Russian. We're terrifying when mad."

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon smiled lightly, " My dads have tried for years to get the man to leave me and our family alone, but all he does is try to get us arrested, thankfully the chief deals with him all the time, but frankly it doesn't work," Brandon said with a shrug. " Wait your Russian? Forgive me, but I seriously find Russian guys really, really hot," Brandon said, now blushing as red as a tomato.

message 47: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments "Let's see what a big Russian man can do." He winked and laughed a little. He didn't like people like him and he was constantly worried about what this man could possibly do. If calling the cops was the only thing he had to worry about, he would be fine. He looked over and he couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah. Both my dad's are Russian and so was the woman who had me. I guess my childish, Russian, food loving self is just perfect for you." He smirked. "And if you get any redder you'll look like my former country's flag."

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon opened his mouth to counter that, but instead blushed deeper, " Crap," Brandon moaned, " Why am I so straightforward? Now you'll probably be trying to get me to blush," Brandon mumbled, " every other guy does that anyways," Brandon muttered.

message 49: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments He smirked at him, then broke out laughing as he saw him mumble and act all adorable. "I'm really surprised you didn't realize it sooner with my accent, to be honest." He said, "Though, why wouldn't someone try and make you blush? It's cute." He said. "And I gotta say, I have a thing for guys who are straight forward."

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Brandon covered his face in the process of his moaning and complaining and now was peeking through his fingers at Caesar, " Man we really are perfect for each other," Brandon said with a laugh, he moved his hands away. " Alright, first store we'll go to is...wait what items do you need really need?" Brandon asked.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6