Total Dorks discussion

All about YOU!! > Pet Peeves?

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Milo (new)

Milo  What are your biggest pet peeves?

message 2: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) It grates on me when people are late.

message 3: by Milo (new)

Milo  It makes me mad when no one listens. Or when people cheat, or when someone wins and brags and when they lose its "Oh, its just a game." Or "OMG I LIKE NEVER WIN! SOOO NOT FAIR"

:(

message 4: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) I hate it when I don't do something & people get angry at me, but when they don't do something it's okay.

message 5: by Milo (new)

Milo  Shaylee wrote: "I hate it when I don't do something & people get angry at me, but when they don't do something it's okay."

Yes and you get in trouble. >:(

message 6: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Alyssa. Words can't explain my life. wrote: "Shaylee wrote: "I hate it when I don't do something & people get angry at me, but when they don't do something it's okay."

Yes and you get in trouble. >:("

Exactly. It always happens to me!

message 7: by Milo (new)

Milo  Shaylee wrote: "Alyssa. Words can't explain my life. wrote: "Shaylee wrote: "I hate it when I don't do something & people get angry at me, but when they don't do something it's okay."

Yes and you get in trouble. ..."

Yes especially when me and my brothers fight, he tells over something i didnt do and then i get in trouble.

message 8: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) I'm normally quiet when I'm in a bad mood so when I decide to speak up when I'm mad(not often), everyone blows up.

Alexis | Booklover101 ♡ My top pet peeves are people who crack their knuckles constantly and also people who use earbuds 24/7. I get super annoyed -_-

message 10: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Booklover101 ♡ wrote: "My top pet peeves are people who crack their knuckles constantly and also people who use earbuds 24/7. I get super annoyed -_-"

My sister always has earbuds in and it drives me nuts.

message 11: by cynic (new)

cynic | 14 comments i hate it when someone tries to make me do things there way on there schedule when my way and my schedule would work just as well

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

i hate it when someone accuses me of something i didnt do

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

When people dog ear the corner of books. It annoys me to no end!!! You aren't bookmarking it you're abusing the book just stop and use a bookmark! ( I have a friend that eats paper all the time (he's a little weird) and he tore a corner piece of a page out of a book and ate it)

message 14: by josephine (new)

josephine (anjmjen) I hate loud eaters (I don't want to hear your teeth murder your food please :C) and people who walk slow - I'm a fast walker and can't go in a slow pace ehehe, which is on me... but I can't help that it really gets on my nerves when people are slow and in the way, or when there's a group and they take up the entire sidewalk so they drive me into the road so I can pass... ^_^

message 15: by Milo (new)

Milo  Josephine wrote: "I hate loud eaters (I don't want to hear your teeth murder your food please :C) and people who walk slow - I'm a fast walker and can't go in a slow pace ehehe, which is on me... but I can't help th..."

SAAAMMMMEEEE I hate slow walkers!! And loud eaters EWWW

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Josephine wrote: "I hate loud eaters (I don't want to hear your teeth murder your food please :C) and people who walk slow - I'm a fast walker and can't go in a slow pace ehehe, which is on me... but I can't help th..."

CHOMP! CHOMP! CHOMP!

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) I hate the sound of silverware (ex your fork) against like a bowl, especially glass/ceramic/china. It makes a super screechy noise and makes me cringe. I also hate it when people mispronounce Chinese characters and forget the tone marks, and when people misspell words that should be really easy to spell

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Elizabeth•it's all for the Lord• wrote: "When people dog ear the corner of books. It annoys me to no end!!! You aren't bookmarking it you're abusing the book just stop and use a bookmark! ( I have a friend that eats paper all the time (he..."

OMG SAME

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Shaylee wrote: "I hate it when I don't do something & people get angry at me, but when they don't do something it's okay."

ikr

message 20: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) It really grates on me when I'm trying to get the message across and no one listens to what I'm saying. It's like they have to be right ALL THE TIME.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree Shayleev

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry I ment to hit space but I accidently pressed the v

message 23: by Shay (last edited Feb 14, 2017 10:35PM) (new)

Shay (shayreader) Elizabeth•it's all for the Lord• wrote: "I agree Shayleev"

:) What bothers you?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lots of things bother me :) One big thing is the idiocy and lack of common sense of others. And siblings. My lovely siblings bother me :) and homework and people who dog ear the corner of their books. :)

message 25: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Elizabeth•it's all for the Lord• wrote: "Lots of things bother me :) One big thing is the idiocy and lack of common sense of others. And siblings. My lovely siblings bother me :) and homework and people who dog ear the corner of their boo..."
Yes! Common sense seems to disappear at my house. They ask me questions like, "Am I getting you from the bus stop? Where?" Well, it's the one I'm always at on Tuesdays. ;)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right! A boy in my class today almost asked the teacher if she was a stay at home mom but then realized there's no way she could be a stay at home mom if she teaches full time at a school.

message 27: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Elizabeth•it's all for the Lord• wrote: "I know right! A boy in my class today almost asked the teacher if she was a stay at home mom but then realized there's no way she could be a stay at home mom if she teaches full time at a school."

Ha! Nice:p

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2017 07:06PM) (new)

Elizabeth•it's all for the Lord• wrote: "I know right! A boy in my class today almost asked the teacher if she was a stay at home mom but then realized there's no way she could be a stay at home mom if she teaches full time at a school."

*facepalm* First Trump, and now this. If the world is filled with people like them, then we are completely HOPELESS. *sigh*

message 29: by Derek (new)

Derek When somebody uses the last of the toilet paper, or last paper towel, or finishes the last of the coffee and doesn't replace the depleted product.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

That is annoying. I find myself getting annoyed at me if I'm the last one.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

so true XD

message 32: by Derek (new)

Derek When people post one or two word responses that elicit no thought or spur additional conversation.

message 33: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 32 comments When girls flirt with my boyfriend

message 34: by Derek (new)

Derek I fuckin despise text type (idk, lol, XD). You think one site that celebrates reading, people would actually type the complete words.

message 35: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 32 comments NerdyJediGymnast wrote: "When girls flirt with my boyfriend"

Let me change that: you can flirt...he's naturally flirty too. Just remember he HAS a girlfriend (ME) and know when to draw the line

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

this is really annoying:
(texting)

person: typing...
person: hi.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes that is so annoying! It's also annoying when you type this big long message and they don't respond or they just say ok or some small word.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, like this.

you: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

person: k.

so annoying

message 39: by Derek (new)

Derek It's infuriating when people are looking at their phone while driving, especially on the freeway.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes. That scares me. I would prefer not to die today

message 41: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 32 comments People talking with they mouth full *gags*

message 42: by Milo (new)

Milo  People singing happy birthday to me. (It happened this morning.) :'D