The Very Hungry Caterpillar The Very Hungry Caterpillar discussion

Review

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nicolette Cerami The book I choose to review was The Very Hungry Caterpillar. This is a Board or a children's toy book that falls in the PK-2 reading category. The book takes children on a journey to see the life cycle of a caterpillar all the way from the beginning when the caterpillar was hatches on a tree leaf. The books bright colors and cut outs in the food on the pages is what I free really grabs the children attention. This book was always a favorite of mine and it was a great pleasure to take another look at it in a different perspective.

delaney I definitely agree! This was such a favorite of mine when I was little! I loved the holes and the different array of foods (which makes sense cause now I'm such a foodie XP) and the cute little caterpillar stealing the show!

K.A. Bryant There is such a lovely simplicity to this book, it's delightful just to hold it in your hand and turn the colorful pages. Children love texture and the cut-outs give them something different to touch. It's a true classic!