New Adult Book Club discussion

Strain of Defiance (Strain of Resistance #2)
This topic is about Strain of Defiance
Archived Read it Review it 2017 > #14/17 Strain of Defiance (Bixby Series) by Michelle Bryan

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LeAnn (last edited Mar 09, 2017 06:23PM) (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) RIRI#14/17
Title: Strain of Defiance
Author: Michelle Bryan
Genre: New Adult Sci-fi /Post-apocalyptic with a touch of steamy romance
Heat Level: Moderate
Formats: Mobi, ePub & PDF
Copies: 20 ( Sent out by NABC)
The first book in the series Strain of Resistance is also available to anyone who would like to review both. If you would like to review both please put BOTH when you leave your email.

----------
Synopsis:
It's been eight years since the invasion. Eight years of fighting alien and human predators alike. Each day a struggle to survive.
Bixby, and her crew of survivors at the Grand Hotel, thought they had lived through the worst of it.

They were wrong.

The invaders have evolved. They've become smarter. Stronger. Deadlier.

There may be a way to eradicate this new threat. But that entails a perilous expedition over three hundred miles of infested territory. Three hundred miles of leeches, ravagers, and hybrids, all on the hunt for blood.

What could possibly go wrong?

----------
To sign up, please leave your email below! Once copies go out, you will have three weeks to read and review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it. Thanks!

++++++++++
Reviewers:
1. Hanne - hanne_vangucht@hotmail.com - Mobi
2. Jamie - jcfreeman2009@gmail.com - ePub
3. Kim - Booknerd313@yahoo.com - ePub *BOTH*
4. Ashleigh - ashleighw2710@hotmail.co.uk - Mobi

Hanne | 758 comments hanne_vangucht@hotmail.com
Mobi

Jamie (pymama) | 55 comments jcfreeman2009@gmail.com
ePub
Please and thank you!

message 4: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) Updated!

KimmE  (kim313) | 10 comments Booknerd313@yahoo.com
BOTH, please! ePub :)

Ashleigh | 99 comments I have been waiting for this!

Mobi to ashleighw2710@hotmail.co.uk please!

message 7: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5233 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 21st February (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

Hanne | 758 comments Thank you!!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Also posted on Amazon :)

message 10: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments REVIEWS NOW DUE

Ashleigh | 99 comments Sorry my review is a couple of days late, life got a bit crazy for a while! I absolutely loved this book! This is fast becoming one of my favourite series; I am desperate for more of Bixby! A huge thank you to the author for sharing this with us.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Bryan | 19 comments Thank you all for the wonderful reviews :)

message 14: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Thank you to everyone for getting your reviews in. This thread is now complete